Our stay at the Best Western Doublewood Inn in Fargo, ND was great. The rooms were up-to-date, spacious and clean. The food was excellent and there was a fun patio to sit outside and enjoy drinks and a friendly atmosphere.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fargo Doublewood Hotel Fargo
- Best Western Fargo Doublewood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Fargo Doublewood Situated 5 miles from downtown. A total of 14,700 square feet of flexible meeting space is all conveniently located on one level and is able to accommodate groups of five to 1,200. The hotel is a few minutes away from both North Dakota State University and Moorhead State University, making it ideal for guests visiting students. Located just minutes from West Acres Mall as well. Families with children will especially enjoy spending the day at the Children's Museum or visiting Yunker Farm or Bonanzaville. Browse through the Archies West Gallery and Heritage Hjemkomst and then spend the evening at the Fargo Symphony. Other nearby attractions include the Plains Art Museum and Trollwood Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fargo Doublewood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.