“A Hidden Gem” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Winnipeg, MB
“A Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I found out about this restuarant by accident as it is in an out of the way location on the main floor of an office building. I have been to Fargo many times but had never heard of this restuarant before. It was withing walking distance of our hotel and I called the restaurant to see where they were as my GPS showed it quite close to our hotel so we walked over to the restaurant but it was not easy to find. It would have been helpful if the person at the restaurant had told me when I called that it was in a large office building the only one in the area. The office building can be seen from I-94 and 45th Street. It says multiband on the top of the building and the entrance to the restaurant is on the north east corner of the building with parking available.
My partner had lobster ravioli and I had Chicken Marsala both dishes were good. Our waitress looked after us well and gave us great service. We enjoyed going here and will definetly repeat .
Also used a restuarant.com $25 coupon which saved a lot on the total bill.

Visited August 2012

Mapleton, North Dakota
“All about the Nachos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

They have a great lunch buffet, but the nachos are where it's at. Best non-traditional nachos in town!

Visited June 2012
Winnipeg
“MMMMMMMMMMMM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

The food at this restaurant is excellent. Cooked to perfection and arrives piping hot. The servers are prompt and courteous.

Visited July 2012
Dallas, Texas
“I give up..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

I have been to Grazis about ten times now. Each time I go, the service gets consistently worst, the manager is not attentive to anything in the place, and the sauces they put on the food are watery.

I have yet to have my order correct the first time around... My drink never gets refilled, the staff is rude and condescending ...

They allow the staff to get drunk immediately after their shift ends in the bar at grazis and they let them smoke right outside the main door which is discusting.

I will not reccomend anyone to go there anymore until the manager (joe) gets his stuff together and sets some ground rules for his staff.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fargo, North Dakota
“A wonderful dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is a great Italian type restaurant with a superb staff and some of the best food you can get in the Fargo area.

Visited June 2012