“Our go to place” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4338 20th Ave SW, Fargo, ND 58103   |
Ranked #22 of 47 Hotels in Fargo
“Our go to place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We usually stay here when we are in Fargo. Beds were very comfortable and so were the pillows. Love having a courtyard room with your own table and chairs right outside your door. Like that the pool is separate from the courtyard. We will be back the next time that we are in Fargo.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was driving past on I94 looking for a place at about 10 PM, I spotted the sign and thought a place with a name like that might have good prices. I stopped to ask about prices (which were good), if they provide wifi (yes) and complimentary breakfast bar (again yes). They also pointed out their pool and 5 hot tubs. This really appealed to me. I like to use them before going to bed. It helps me get to sleep.

The place was meticulously clean, the bed comfortable, the reception warm and genuine. For the price I think you'd have a hard time finding a better place.

Room Tip: The place is built with an atrium at it's centre where the pool and hot tub are located. I woul...
Enderlin, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I stay here about once a week due to my work in Fargo. I love how it is always clean, quiet, and refreshments available in the evenings so I don't even have to go out in the evening if I don't want to. The bathroom has spacious counterspace and big screen TV is awesome. Staff is friendly and treat me like a queen! Thanks gang!

Room Tip: No elevator to second floor so request first floor if steps are a hardship for you
Watertown, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have stayed at the C'mon inn for over 100 times for the last 6 year. Its the best place to stay when Im in Fargo. Rooms are always clean, and the staff is always helpful! Great breakfast! and nice work out room!!

Alexandria, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Traveling is wearing on a person and I wake up refreshed everytime I stay at C'mon Inn (up to 10 times per year). Although not all people flock to it, I can't wait for one of the five hot tubs to soak my weary muscles. But I can assure you everyone will enjoy the cozy, comfy beds for a good night's sleep -- that's what it's all about! The hot breakfast has great selection and taste and gets a guy on the road ready for the day. I look forward to the time I get to spend in Fargo's C'mon Inn!

Room Tip: Rooms to the Northeast are quietest.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Eriksdale, Manitoba
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

The room is large and clean, the finish and fixtures are quality, they did not skimp on the construction. They have a ball team staying on the same floor and you can not hear them at all. The continental breakfast is good and has a great variety, cereal, eggs, waffles, pancakes sausage, sausage and biscuits, pastries and fruit. The court yard is comfy and the pool is separated so that the kids will not disturb. Hot tubs are plentiful there are 5. We are going home well rested.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I came to Fargo to run the Fargo Marathon. We were in need of a hotel and due to our late booking the big chain hotels were booked and/or very expensive. Being that the C'mon Inn is not a large chain hotel we were not quite sure what to expect. However, we were pleasantly surprised with clean, well equipped rooms, and a friendly staff.

Room Tip: The hotel has no elevator.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to C'mon Inn - Fargo? Share your experiences!