“Great Deli” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #132 of 273 Restaurants in Fargo
Cuisines: American, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bagels, Sandwiches
“Great Deli”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I love this deli. It has better sandwiches than most restaurants that are twice the price. The Smiling Moose makes me smile.

Visited December 2013

Michigan
“Service can be pokey, deli style food is solid”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Nothing overly special here... just fast deli type food. Service can be a bit unpredictable and slow at times.

Visited February 2014
Fargo, North Dakota
“Good sandwiches and soup.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Nice sandwich shop with a techno pop dispenser that has tons of options. Front door opens directly to the place so seats by the door can be colder in the winter months. Just 1/2 block west of Broadway across from CityScapes.

Visited February 2014
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stopped in the South Fargo location late one evening just because we saw it there. We have numerous delis around town, so how could this one be different? I was pleasantly surprised. They have menu options I have not seen at the delis I usually frequent. I tried the Parisian and the hubby tried a soup and salad. The sandwich was really good and I like the chopped salad option. The service was a little off as they delivered the wrong sandwich, but were quick to replace it with the correct order. The attention to the customer was a little lacking when we placed the order. There was a younger crowd working and they weren't very busy so I suspect they felt they could goof off a bit. Nonetheless, I enjoyed my food and my visit and I will be back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Good food, good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I wish we had these in Chicago, but no dice. Delicious and did not disappoint. I had New York sandwich, and I will eat it again. Yum.

• Visited September 2013