“Custom Pizza's” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Winnipeg, Canada
“Custom Pizza's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

They have very unique kinds of pizza to try. I love the fact that you can order whatever kind you want, they will make it, and bring it to you. The only thing that I would change is the dessert bar. I am a chocolate lover. Something about dessert pizza is just weird to me. I would love to see some kind of cake or cheesecake on the buffet for a different variety!

Visited April 2014

Winnipeg
“Best buffet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

This pizza ranch has friendly service and a great atmosphere!
Pizza is hot and fresh, and tastes delicious. You can ask them to make any pizza you would like and they will come and bring you the first slice of it. Their thin crust pizza is amazing, and their cactus bread pizza (dessert pizza) is my absolute favorite thing to eat.

The ice-cream is far above any other buffet ice-cream I have ever tried. I've been to this pizza ranch, and the pizza ranch in Grand Forks, and I have to say that I think this one is nicer to visit.

The biscuits and friend chicken are also great... High quality food for a decent price. I recommend pizza ranch! Yum Yum!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Good Pizza, Salad lunch buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Above average food. Good selection of pizza for lunch buffet. Nice salad bar and even some fried chicken and dessert pizza. The prices were fair. Cashier was friendly and the place clean. Nothing bad to say.

Visited September 2013
SD
“Typical Pizza Ranch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We ate here one night and it is a typical Pizza Ranch. We have nothing bad to say, but nothing was exceptional either. If you want Pizza and Chicken..eat here.

Visited September 2013