“a little heat” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Winnipeg, Canada
“a little heat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We always hit Chili's when we are in Fargo. The staff are great and the food is tasty. The price for the dinner for 2 is so reasonable it feels like you won a prize. It can be a little noisy at peak times but if your timing is right the experience and value for your money is excellent.

Visited December 2012

Columbus, Indiana
“Nice Location to Kick Back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I had a nice relaxing meal at this location. I took my time, taking in the game, drinking my wine, and eating a great tasting meal. What impressed me was that they timed my entre to come out warm after I had slowly finished my salad. That told me that the wait staff was in communication with the kitchen staff to make my experience to be the best it could be. I really appreciated this customer attentiveness.

Visited December 2012
Winnipeg
“Quick service and generous portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stopping on the way through town for lunch and the service was quick, attentive and friendly and the portions hot and generous in size. We have not been here before, but it was well worth the stop. we will stop by here again when we are in the area. It was close to the interstate so was a perfect place for a stopover.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Catharines, Canada
“Not Very Impressive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have not been at a Chilis for a couple of years and were surprised at how much it had gone down hill. Now, I recognize that one restaurant does not a chain make and I experienced them at their busiest (Saturday evening). The service was intermittent and "phony friendly" at best, tables not very clean and the food was cold, greasy and salty. Not something to come back for.

But maybe expectations are way down for this type of restaurant since there was a 15 minute wait for tables.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great place to dine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Making an overnighter in Fargo on are way home from Minneapolis we checked into our hotel late, like 8:30 PM and started calling places to eat. Anyways Chili's was open until 10 so we went there and it was dead. We got choose where we sat. The appes (patato skins and spicy wings) came fast. Also are meal was reasonabley fast. I got the Southern Smokehouse Burger with fries, I highly reccomend it. The staff was friendly and always checking up on us. The restaurant looked like an Applebee's from the outside but felt like a Steakhouse on the inside.

• Visited October 2012