“Excellent Benedict!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 281 Restaurants in Fargo
Alexandria, Virginia
“Excellent Benedict!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Only been here for breakfast. This is my third time. Excellent experience every time. The hollandaise sauce is among the best I've had. I asked for Crawfish Benedict, even though it's not on the menu, and they happily made it. The Strawberry-Rhubarb Beignets are very good, also.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Arborg, Canada
“Mid west surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Picked up a brochure at the Moorhead heritage centre listing area restaurants and was as surprised as anyone that there was a Cajun restaurant in the heart of the midwest. On my last night in Fargo I found the restaurant and satisfied my craving for authentic cajun. Ordered the crawfish etoufee and was as tasty as if I were back in New Orleans. And the quantity of food matched New Orleans gram for gram. Needless to say one couldn't finish. The only disappointment were the hushpuppies. Tasty as they were I was disappointed that they were not as light/ fluffy as the ones I had in New Orleans. Finished the meal with New Orleans chicory coffee which was a nice way to end the meal. I had no room for any dessert but the table next to me had a plate of beignets and it looked like the real thing smothered in icing sugar. Worth a repeat visit if I get down to Fargo ever again. The service was a bit slow which seemed odd given that it was later in the evening and not even a third of the tables occupied. The waitress kept apologising which only drew my attention to the slowness even though I had no where else to rush off.

• Visited April 2013