“Great Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 45 hotels in Fargo
Willmar, Minnesota
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I booked this property using my points on a very quick whim and was pleasantly surprised. When we arrived we noticed it was new and clean. Our room was by the elevator but there was no noticeable noise which you usually get when staying by the elevator. The breakfast was top notch as well at the breakfast area. The front desk employee was very pleasant.
I had one minor complaint that I made the hotel aware of, our heating unit was quite noisy and i did make them aware of it.
Otherwise I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
TrevorH291, Assistant General Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites Fargo, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
I am glad to hear you were able to experience our hotel on your points; that's such a great way to see a new property like you did. Our maintenance technician is working on making those air units both as quiet and as efficient as possible. The high winds in Fargo are making it tricky, but we are working on it. Thank you so much for your compliments of both our staff and amenities. I have passed your compliments along to our desk and breakfast staff, as well as the housekeeping department in regards to keeping our property as you saw it: new and clean. I look forward to giving you another excellent experience the next time you are in the Fargo-Moorhead area.

82 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is nice and new. Our room was nice, but small. Staff was friendly and helpful. Only complaint would be the cleaning of the room. We stayed three nights. We had to ask for more toilet paper and Kleenex as they were not refilled each day. Also the ice bucket was not emptied or cleaned each day and the bed was made, but the top trim blanket was not put back on and left on the chair. I would stay again though. Breakfast was good.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
TrevorH291, Assistant General Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites Fargo, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for your kind review of our property. I am sorry to hear your room was not serviced to your satisfaction during your stay. I will be using your review as a guideline and training experience for our room attendants to review our procedure for cleaning rooms for guests here for multiple nights. I am glad you were still able to enjoy the rest of the hotel, including our breakfast which as you can see from other reviews, is a big hit. Have a happy New Year and we look forward to providing you with an excellent stay in the future.

Murfreesboro, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. I was there for 10 consecutive days (business) and don't have a single complaint. The staff members were very pleasant and took the time to learn my name after just a couple of days. The hotel was clean and the hot tub was never less than perfect. The breakfast was wonderful I just can't say enough good things about this hotel. The place fills up with families (skiing, hockey games) so it is a bit rowdier then but nothing bad or disturbing. I would stay in this hotel again whenever I was in town.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
TrevorH291, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites Fargo, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Thank you for all of your kind words about our hotel and our staff. We try to make our property as welcoming as possible, and I am glad the staff was able to provide the extra touch of personalized service. It's good to hear that you were able to relax and enjoy everything from our spa to our breakfast while you made our hotel your temporary home. I will make sure to inform the staff of your compliments and I look forward to greeting you on your next trip to the Fargo-Moorhead area.

Winnipeg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Booked this brand new Sleep Inn location on a recent trip to Fargo. I believe it opened in summer of 2013. Very clean and everything still new as one would expect with a location only open less than 9 mths. But it is being well kept, rooms are cozy and breakfast area very comfortable and a very good selection of warm items as well as the usual continental breakfast items. Nice homemade oatmeal instead of individual packets. Room rates very reasonable. Friends were staying in a nearby hotel, in their words paying more money and nowhere near as nice and comfortable as this.
We are big fans of the La Quinta in Fargo but this is every bit as good, and next time we go we will compare the 2 for rates...would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
TrevorH291, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites Fargo, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. You are correct, we opened our doors in April of this year, but we are striving to keep our place looking great. Our staff of housekeepers truly does an amazing job of that for sure. We definitely try to keep our hotel the best value possible by offering great amenities, like the extended breakfast and comfortable rooms, but at a great price, too. We look forward to providing you with another wonderful stay the next time you are in the Fargo-Moorhead area.

Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

The Sleep Inn and Suites Fargo has truly Set The New Standard of Excellence as far as quality of overall Hotel! Right from the get go Brandi was super accommodating after driving for 10 hours just to get to Fargo. The room were truly warm and inviting with a SUPER Comfortable Bed! The staff were also very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast had a great selection and very very good. There is no question next time I come to fargo I will be staying here.

Room Tip: King Size bed is Super Comfortable!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
TrevorH291, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites Fargo, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you very much for your high praise of our property. The comfort of our rooms and our staff are two of our greatest points of pride with our property. I am glad you were able to enjoy our amenities after your long drive. We take pride in being as comfortable as possible while you are here to make sure you get rest, and not just sleep. Hopefully you were also able to enjoy our pool and spa to help you relax just a little bit more. We look forward to providing another respite the next time you are in the Fargo-Moorhead area.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is our 2nd time staying at this hotel in Fargo. This is the place to be! When we arrived there were fresh cookies, lemonade, and a hot bowl of soup. The check in process was quick and smooth. We were helped by Ali who was friendly and accommodating. The room was very quiet and comfortable. Everything was neat and tidy, the next morning at breakfast we were greeted by the manager, Brandi. She asked us how our stay was, she was very personable and truly cared about our experience. We have family and friends in the Fargo Moorhead area and we visit frequently. This will be our "choice" hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for returning to our property, and I am glad both of your stays have been great. We try to make your stay comfortable, as well as personable, and I am glad to hear the staff met those expectations. When our property was being built, our management company made sure to make the rooms as quiet as possible, and it's good to hear that was accomplished. I will make sure to pass along your praise to Ali and Brandi as well. It's good to hear that we will be your "choice" hotel, as I have a fondness for well-used puns. We are excited to see you the next time your come to visit your friends.

Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here this past weekend and would definitely return. The hotel staff were friendly and eager to help. The rooms were spotless and the beds were remarkably comfortable. The hot breakfast was very good, especially in comparison to other hotels just having continental breakfasts.

The hotel a great location,walking distance from Scheels Arena (where our concert was at), many restaurants and a shirt cab ride to other areas of town.

Would have no problem staying there again or recommending it to somebody else.

• Stayed December 2012
TrevorH291, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites Fargo, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us. Our room attendants take pride in being able to provide superiorly clean rooms, and I will make sure to pass along your compliments to them. We enjoy our location, too, and some people forget, Scheel's arena is just a short 1 mile walk down the sidewalk, which is easier than dealing with the parking lot traffic over there sometimes. We look forward to greeting you with more friendly smiles and excellent service the next time you are in the Fargo-Moorhead area.

Safe Travels!

Been to Sleep Inn and Suites Fargo? Share your experiences!