“Great Wings!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Saskatchewan
“Great Wings!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Wings are AWESOME!!! Great flavors and nice size! Service was impeccable! Great price! A neat place to eat..lots to look around and see!

Visited January 2014
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
ThanQ for the great review! We love hearing from our guests. We are happy that we could provide you with a fun experience and that you enjoyed our food and Team Member service. We hope to see you at The Lube again soon!

MN
“Fun and good service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Fun, large bar food and sports bar menu. Service was excellent. Thank-you Shayla! Had Friday Special, baby backs, wife had cheeseburger. Also had the stack of onion rings and took home a side of cheddar, potato soup.

Burger great! Ribs, OK, not much meat, a little chilly, obviously not microwaved enough on the re-heat. Side of fries, very good. Rings excellent and soup re-heated at home was very good. Wife and I shared everything so this is two opinions. Loved the local car club pride and joys on the hoist and the entire setting was fun for motor heads and kids. Would go again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Moorhead, Minnesota
“Won't be back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I hate to write bad reviews but my visit to this restaurant unfortunately deserves one. I used to work in the hospitality industry in Fargo and I am sad to see they would hire people with such poor attitudes when there is more than enough people looking for jobs who would actually enjoy coming to work. My service was terrible from the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out. I had to ask for another beer after waiting for 5 minutes with a bartender filling condiments right in front of me . Then he proceeded to make 3 other drinks before remembering mine at which point I was pretty much done eating their hooters-quality food (without the scenery). Once I was done with my food I was waiting for my ticket so I casually placed my credit card in front of me alongside my empty beer and took out my car keys. Believe it or not I was still there 20 minutes later with my credit card still in front of me. I finally received my bill which was just a credit card receipt so I wasn't even able to see if they charged me for the French fries I ordered with my meal which I didn't receive. This was my first and last visit to this chain and I would not recommend it to anyone. I'm sure it will be out of business soon just like the previous 3 restaurants which were once in it's place.

TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
ThanQ for the review of our business. We greatly appreciate all feedback from our guests. We will work to improve our Team Member service. Our guests’ opinions are very important to us and we would love to hear more. Please email us at teamqsl@thelube.com. We hope to hear from you and look forward to seeing you back again soon.
Larimore, North Dakota
“Excellent experience food could have been hotter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We ate here on a Thursday night. We got there about 545 and were seated right away. The decor of the restaurant is very cool! The staff is friendly and everyone treated us well. Ran into friends who had the back room reserved for a wedding dinner of some kind, so it was nice to see that a private room is available. The menu has a lot of great choises. My son got a cheeseburger, my daughter the same with bacon. My husband got a Philly steak sandwhich. I had the boneless wings. We were all happy with our choises, but three of us said our food seemed like it had sat there awhile. My son didn't think so but then he said, "I didn't really notice, I was just hungry" He is 15 after all. My wings were good, other than having sat there and not served super fresh. I had originally asked for the sauce that is 30,000 on the hotness scale. The waitress talked me down to the next lower which was 5,000. I wish I had paid more attention, because the 5,000 one is a sweet BBQ, and I really don't care for that, but she did bring me a side cup of the 30,000 to dip in and that was excellent, very good flavor, hot enough for me, so if you don't like hot, don't get it. Next time I will do the cajun at 3,800 and get the 30,000 to dip. Would be nice if they had something between 5,000 and 30,000. There are tons of kinds to chose from, going up to 500,000. Might try that too. Oh and a few more fries on each plate would have been nice.
We will be going back again! Nice to have found a fun new place to go to when we visit Fargo!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fargo, North Dakota
“Will Be Back With Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My wife and I were headed to another restaurant when we decided to give Quaker Steak and Lube a try. We're very glad we did. It was excellent! While sitting on plastic lawn chairs may not be for everyone, the service was good and the food awesome. My wife said her burger was very good and the pulled-pork wrap I had was one of the best sandwiches I've ever eaten. I think the atmosphere and food would make for a great night out with friends...so will definitely be back. Hopefully it's as good as this first time.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TheOfficialQSL, Franchisor at Quaker Steak & Lube, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
ThanQ for sharing your experience! We love to hear from our first time guests. We are glad you enjoyed the food, atmosphere and that our Team Member service was good. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!