“Try it on a Monday.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
“Try it on a Monday.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I met my girlfriends there for lunch on a Monday and to our surprise all the appetizers were half price all day. So we just shared several of them and had a couple of drinks. The drinks were also discounted. We had a yummy lunch and spent next to nothing. The service was great and the waiter was a very friendly young man. Try it.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Winnipeg
“Excellent Staff, Food and Drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were just going to stop in for lunch and ended up going back numerous times for both food and drinks. Totally unique atmosphere, staff couldn't be more attentive, friendly and food was excellent. Would definitely recommend this place to all.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Moorhead, Minnesota
“Average.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I wasn't really impressed with this place. The hostess was VERY nice and smiley. The waitress greeted us right away and said she would be right with us. Working in the industry, this is very important to be acknowledged. I had the Philly Cheesesteak Flatbread. It was disgusting. It didn't taste anything like a Philly Cheesesteak. It was a big ball of ground up greasy sausage. The sidecar I ordered were the loaded fries. Those were really dry and needed ranch to make them edible. I am giving this place a 3 star just because the service was great but wasn't impressed with the food. I don't think I will hurry back but if someone really wants to go there I will check it out again.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
nebraska
“Usual bar food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was a usual bar food place. The best part though was getting to keep your own pint mug with your drink.

Visited July 2013
WINNIPEG
“WINGS, BURGERS, BEERS AND FUN!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We enjoyed the wings, beers and atmosphere last night. It was great fun and the wings were awesome. They have a number of flavours to choose from and I would say are better than Buffalo Wild Wings. Our wings came to us and they were hot, big, juicy and full of sauce. We sat on the patio and the bar service was fantastic and the crowd was loud. It was karaoke night. Not many people got up to sing, but the DJ kept the tunes pumping. If you are looking for quiet than this is not the place for you. We will be back.

• Visited June 2013