“Tasty and clean!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Englewood, Florida
“Tasty and clean!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Giant Panda has become our favorite choice for Chinese food in Fargo. I was immediately impressed by the cleanliness of the buffet area, the bathroom and the eating area. No other Chinese restaurant we have visited in Fargo is as clean!

Next, the food is properly hot and promptly refilled. Not only is the food hot but it tastes wonderful. From the salmon to the dumplings to the chili chicken, the sauces are yummy. I have not had a bad entree there in the five times I have dined there.

Finally, the wait staff are efficient and dependably friendly.

Try this restaurant first if you like Chinese buffet!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Austin, Texas
“DISGUSTING AND LOADED WITH MSG”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Two hours later, I am still trying to get the taste of this nasty, disgusting food out of my mouth. I love shrimp and like Bubba Gump, can eat them any way you serve them...except at this dump. I tried shrimp three different ways and could NOT swallow them. I went back to the buffet and found that the most palatable things up there were the noodles and steamed green beans. But again, I have a HORRIBLE aftertaste in my mouth and a splitting headache. Don't waste your money at this place.

• Visited December 2012