You added Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres
GreenLeadersBronze level
Mayville
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great place to stay! It was first time we had stayed here, was impressed. Great staff, very courteous, and helpful. Our room was clean, very easy to check in, breakfast was outstanding, It was the best breakfast I have had at any hotel. We had a great stay!! My compliments to entire staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Fargo_CountryInn, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy you enjoyed your very first stay with us at the Country Inn & Suites in Fargo! I am delighted that you found our staff to be helpful and enjoyed our hot Be Our Guest Breakfast. We hope to see you back on your next trip to Fargo.

Sales Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Medina, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed here for a college visit to North Dakota State University and we loved our stay. Room was clean and very nice. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing, so many choice: eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, hot oatmeal, yogurt w/granola and fruit toppings, and our favorite, Belgium Waffles. They even had a bookcase full of books in the lobby to borrow.

Room Tip: I'd stay in a room not next to the elevator, ice machine, or pool.
Green Features: They used real plates, glasses, silverware, etc. for breakfast instead of throwing more paper products into the landfills :)
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Fargo_CountryInn, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a great review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our hot Be Our Guest Breakfast and our Read It and Return It Library. We hope to see you back on your next trip to Fargo. Go Bison!

Clearwater, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Just thought I would send this in, having stayed here on my trip home in Sept. No A/C in the room, made the front desk aware by phone after coming back from dinner at about 10 pm and got no response back. Went down to the desk, asked what the issue was and was told the A/C was working, which it was not, so a little "discussion" occurred with the front desk night shift. Went back to the room reset the room and nothing. Had to go back downstairs and then was told I would have completely pack up and move to another room. It's 11pm tired from driving all day and she made a smart*ss comment like that. I asked then demanded to be put in touch with the manager, and was told he doesn't want anyone to call him at night no excuses. Stayed the night, the incoming day shift girl took care of the issue for the night, "did the right thing" but the night shift front desk was rude, argumentative, and just plain nasty. Plus being told the manager would not welcome a call or would be willing to help seals the deal here. Run, run far away. Terrible service except the daytime girl really nice only good thing about the place. Manager needs a lesson in customer care. ,

Room Tip: Does it really matter if the A/C doesn't work?
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Fargo_CountryInn, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay and the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. The response you received when you reported the problem you were experiencing with the A/C is not our policy. I will personally address this with each member of our staff to prevent issues such as this in the future. To discuss your concern further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for Brad Renslow, General Manager. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Brad Renslow
701-234-0565
cx_frgo@countryinns.com
Loveland, CO and Mt. Vernon, IA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

A decent breakfast, comfortable bed, quiet surroundings, accessible to things to do, clean, accessible parking. One minor problem: our room had windows facing the indoor pool, and the staff failed to turn off the pool lights in a timely manner that evening, and we had no curtains to close to block the light. It took a simple phone call to the front desk, the clerk said "oops, someone was supposed to do that" and voila! the lights were off moments later and a good night's sleep was had. So the humanness of the place made it good. Well, it was helpful to run the bathroom fan, as stale air was there from previous occupants.

Room Tip: do not have a room with windows facing the pool, the lights interfere with late night sleep, and the...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Fargo_CountryInn, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! I am pleased to hear that your overall stay with us was enjoyable. I do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the pool lighting. We do have black out curtains in all of our rooms; however, we will address the presentation of these curtains in the room so that they are more visible. We are grateful for your feedback and we hope to see you back next time you are in Fargo!

Park Rapids, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We have stayed at Country Inn and Suites in Fargo several times. The staff is always helpful and courteous. The rooms are great and the rates are reasonable. We needed to have an early check in because of a doctor appointment. the hotel was willing and able to accommodate our request.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Fargo_CountryInn, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you continuously enjoy your stays at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fargo!

LosAngeles, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We recently stayed here and had a nice stay. The front desk was friendly and they definitely cater to the airlines as we had to wait in line behind a reservation to check in, but the airline people got to check in parallel with the new reservation. The air conditioning was very loud, which is common in this class of hotel, but not to my liking. The shower was a short plastic enclosure - no tile, which makes you feel "value" in the bathroom. The cookies had long run out when we returned at 10, which was disappointing, but understandable as chocolate chip cookies are always good. It looked like there was a manager's reception during the week, which we did not attend, but would be very nice and add even more value to the room. The breakfast had more items than many other hotels in this class - make your own parfait, oatmeal with different mix-ins, make-your-own waffles.

I would recommend the hotel if you want to pay under $100/night.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Fargo_CountryInn, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I am so happy to hear you found our staff to be friendly and you enjoyed our Be Our Guest Breakfast! We appreciate your feedback and I will be passing your comments along to our staff. We hope to see you next time you travel to Fargo!

Mooreton, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great room, nice pool and the breakfast was better than a restaurant. The breakfast staff was very attentive. Couldn't believe all the choices. Eggs benedict, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, fresh oatmeal & pastries.
Also had a drink in the lounge the night we arrived which was very nice. The exercise room looked great too, although I didn't have time to use it.
Staff was always friendly always smiling.

Room Tip: We were in a suite in the NW corner. Very quiet despite being along 13th avenue.
Green Features: They use real dishes and silverware for breakfast. No more paper plates and plastic forks!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Fargo_CountryInn, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! I am so happy you enjoyed our Be Our Guest breakfast and the Country Pub lounge during your stay. I have shared your comments with our staff and we all hope to see you again on your next trip to Fargo.

Sales Manager

Been to Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres? Share your experiences!