“Excellent Rooms and Amenities” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres

You added Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3316 13th Avenue South, Fargo, ND 58103   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #15 of 47 Hotels in Fargo
GreenLeadersBronze level
St. Cloud, MN
“Excellent Rooms and Amenities”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

The staff and rooms were excellent. We didn't arrive in time for the guest reception but it sounded very interesting. We really enjoyed breakfast. Real plates and silverware were used. I appreciated that they had cooked oatmeal, not just packets of instant, and healthy toppings to go with it.
This was the best hotel of our 17 day trip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Fargo_CountryInn, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. I am so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our Be Our Guest breakfast. This past fall we switched to the real plateware and we have received great feedback! We are so honored that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you back in the future!

Megan Boie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Parshall, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I have a Club Carlson card and I always try to stay at Country Inn if possible. The one in this town was just as great as all the others. The front desk staff was smiling and polite, they had upgraded my room due to my membership. Love that! The bartender was funny and easy to talk too. Breakfast was great. Clerks were more than accommodating for the things I forgot to pack.
the hotels location couldn't be better. Easy access to eating, shopping, and the interstate.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Fargo_CountryInn, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! I am so glad you enjoyed the room upgrade you were offered for being an elite Club Carlson Member and that you were able to enjoy the some of various amenities we offer including our Be Our Guest Breakfast and the Lounge. We truly appreciate your kind words and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Fargo!

Director of Sales
Alachua, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I haven't stayed at the Country Inn properties in the past but will have to in the future! The young lady I dealt with on the phone had awesome customer service skills and a great phone presence. Upon arriving at the property, I saw they were in an excellent location for dining and shopping (there are many great places along 13th) and the outside of the property shows their maintenance staff does a great job. The young ladies at the desk (Rachel, who was training and Melissa Hollatz, the AGM) were very friendly and both have good customer skills. The room was amazing (if you have never stayed at a Country Inn, you are in for a great surprise) and cleaned thoroughly for a new arrival.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Fargo_CountryInn, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and your first experience at a Country Inn & Suites. I will be passing on your compliments to our staff, especially Melissa and Rachel. I know they will appreciate your wonderful comments!

Grand Forks, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I want to start by thanking the country inn. My husband has their Club Carlson card, so we were upgraded to a suite which was wonderful since we had out 11 month old son staying with us. The extra space was definitely needed!
The room was very clean, bed was comfortable.
My only complaint would be the lack of counter space in the bathroom (though there was a counter with mirror above the fridge/microwave that could be used also) and the window looking outside had a lot of build up on it, so it wasn't real easy to see out the window. There complaints are not deal breakers though!
We took advantage of the free breaskfast both morning of our stay. great selection! Nice to have something more than just boxes of cereal!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Fargo_CountryInn, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed the upgraded room and our Be Our Guest breakfast. Complimentary upgrades are just one of the great amenities we are able to provide for our elite Club Carlson members! We hope to see you on your next trip to Fargo!

Maple Grove, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Clean hotel, what a hotel should be like. The staff was friendly and dressed appropriately. The front desk helped answer all my questions. We needed something fixed in the room and the staff showed up quickly. He was a nice looking young man, not a creepy older man you would not want in your room. I went for a concert and was able to walk to the show there and back. The area around the hotel was safe, even late in the evening. I would recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Fargo_CountryInn, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and noticed that we do our best to keep our facilities clean and provide great customer service. We are truly honored that you will be recommending us to your friends and we hope to see you back on your next trip to Fargo!

Fort McMurray, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was our first time staying at a Country Inn and Suites. We will definitely book with this chain again. The staff were friendly and welcoming, the check out process was a breeze. The room was dated but very large, and quiet. The bed was comfortable. It was in a nice location next to a good restaurant. The bathroom was tiny and the shower could have been bleached. Breakfast was included in the price and it had a lot a variety. The price for this hotel was very affordable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through Fargo!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about us on Trip Advisor! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our rooms to be spacious and comfortable. It is always great to hear that our staff continues to provide great service and I will be sure to pass along your wonderful comments! Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit with us here in Fargo, ND.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

It was a stress free stay. Love the way the rooms are set up and how friendly the staff is. When an issue did come up, it was resolved just as fast. The breakfast was wonderful, with a selection for even my picky little guy. Overall, the best place I've ever stayed!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Fargo_CountryInn, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! I am so glad that you found your accommodations with us to be "just like home." We truly appreciate your feedback and I will be passing along your wonderful comments to our staff. We hope to see you back next time you are in Fargo!

Sales Manager

Been to Country Inn & Suites Fargo / I-29 / I-94 / West Acres? Share your experiences!