“Great stay!!” 5 of 5 stars

$80 (USD)
Ranked #10 of 45 Hotels in Fargo
“Great stay!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night and was one of the best places we have stayed! Great rates and the rooms have recently been "refreshed" and look very good. The breakfast was great as well! Pool area is decently sized and is enjoyable! Staff was friendly and helpful! Would highly recommend to stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Fordguy54,

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Fargo for your hotel needs. I was so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay while in town. Thank you for the kind comments of your room regarding our recent remodel that we did. Also, I want thank you for the great comments that you had to say about our staff as we all work really hard to make every guest’s stay an enjoyable one. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Adam Tastad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Regina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Super clean,super comfortable,great breakfast.
Breakfast includes boiled and scrambled eggs, sausage patties, waffles, cereals, assorted breads, yogurts,muffins, etc.
We will definitely stay here again.
Easy to find,near shopping and restaurants,near I-29 but quiet.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear NickTRegina,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor of your most recent stay with us. I do apologize for not replying back to you in a timely manner. I was glad to hear that your room and especially the breakfast were up to your standards. We look forward to your next stay with us when you are in town.

Fridley, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Pleasant and quick check-in process and my room was clean, quiet and non-smoking as expected. Emphasis on QUIET. I need a quiet nights sleep after traveling! I was very pleased to be able to relax, adjust my own room temperature, have access to the wireless and I slept like a log. This AmericInn is convenient to get to, located close to restaurants and business and just perfect for visiting my college student and friends in Fargo! The AmericInn breakfast waffle is the best and they have choices for everyone. I'd go back there again!

Room Tip: If you have kids and are going to use the pool, ask for the first floor. Otherwise, I liked my top f...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Mumsworth,

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Fargo for your lodging and hospitality needs. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that it was just what you were expecting, quiet. We do try to give all of our guests a quiet night with our sound guard construction. I hope that you keep us in mind for all of your future hotel and travel needs as we look forward to your next stay with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Adam and the crew are always pleasant, helpful, and I get the feel that they actually care that I want a "good stay"! Adam is always trying Ti check on my Easy Rewards points for me, as sometimes they are not always other..so he makes a call and "BINGO" done..!

• Stayed September 2013
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear 123wolves,

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Fargo for your lodging needs. I also want to thank you for the kind words you had to say me and my staff. We all work really hard to make sure that all of our guests enjoy their stay and when we get comments like yours it just makes all that we do worth it. I hope that you continue to keep us in mind for all of your future hotel needs as we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

General Manager.
Urbandale, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The room was clean and spacious. Liked that there was lots of counter space around the sink. Hot breakfast was pretty good. We liked the location as it was close to the Interstate but still got downtown fairly easily. (We spent the night at Corks and Canvas and had a great time.)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Tim S,

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Fargo for your hotel needs. I was happy to hear the positive feedback that you had with us. We always enjoy hearing from our guests and I agree with you that the Corks and Canvas is a fun place to enjoy the night.

General Manger
minneapolis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

AmericInn was a disappointment. The first room we were given was right near the freeway even though others were open and we checked in on time, we got the noisy one. After complaining about how the room smelled of mildew, we were moved to another room. Beds and bedding were on par but the carpeting really needed a thorough vacuuming (And that includes the edges of the room now coated with layers of dust).
Lastly, the breakfast selection and quality of food isn't even close to what they're serving at a very similar hotel 3 blocks away.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the freeway especially during months when you may want to open a window. th...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear sue570,

Thank you choosing the AmericInn of Fargo for your lodging and hospitality needs. I want to also thank you for taking time out of your schedule to tell us about your stay by posting your review on Trip Advisor. I understand that while you were here you came across some areas that were not to your complete satisfaction and for that I apologize. I want to let you know that I did address the room issues with the housekeeping manager and we are taking the necessary actions to correct this right away as these are not the normal standards of AmericInn. I also wanted to let you know that we are currently in the process of changing our breakfast to give our guests a much better selection.

Again, thank you for bringing these matters to our attention. I hope that you continue to keep us in mind for all of your future lodging and travel needs as we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Lonsdale, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night in order to attend an event at the Fargodome. The hotel was clean, the staff very friendly, check-in was quick and efficient. The only downside is that, as vegans, there weren't many options for us at the hot breakfast bar in the morning. They had instant oatmeal but it would have been awesome if they had some already made, as many hotels often have. Other than that, a big thumbs up. The bed was comfortable and quiet, the wi-fi set-up was seamless, and there were lots of outlets to charge our devices. We would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Lynn H,

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Fargo for your hospitality needs. I am sorry to hear that we did not have enough options for you for our breakfast. I am in the process of making necessary changes to our breakfast to allow our guests to have more and better options. I want to thank you for the kind comments that you had to say regarding your stay and I hope that you keep us in mind for all your future lodging and travel needs as we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Adam Tastad

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo? Share your experiences!