“Always a pleasant stay at the AmericInn in Fargo!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Rate
$80 (USD)
Ranked #12 of 47 Hotels in Fargo
“Always a pleasant stay at the AmericInn in Fargo!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Adam and the crew are always pleasant, helpful, and I get the feel that they actually care that I want a "good stay"! Adam is always trying Ti check on my Easy Rewards points for me, as sometimes they are not always other..so he makes a call and "BINGO" done..!

• Stayed September 2013
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear 123wolves,

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Fargo for your lodging needs. I also want to thank you for the kind words you had to say me and my staff. We all work really hard to make sure that all of our guests enjoy their stay and when we get comments like yours it just makes all that we do worth it. I hope that you continue to keep us in mind for all of your future hotel needs as we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Urbandale, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The room was clean and spacious. Liked that there was lots of counter space around the sink. Hot breakfast was pretty good. We liked the location as it was close to the Interstate but still got downtown fairly easily. (We spent the night at Corks and Canvas and had a great time.)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Tim S,

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Fargo for your hotel needs. I was happy to hear the positive feedback that you had with us. We always enjoy hearing from our guests and I agree with you that the Corks and Canvas is a fun place to enjoy the night.

General Manger
minneapolis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

AmericInn was a disappointment. The first room we were given was right near the freeway even though others were open and we checked in on time, we got the noisy one. After complaining about how the room smelled of mildew, we were moved to another room. Beds and bedding were on par but the carpeting really needed a thorough vacuuming (And that includes the edges of the room now coated with layers of dust).
Lastly, the breakfast selection and quality of food isn't even close to what they're serving at a very similar hotel 3 blocks away.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the freeway especially during months when you may want to open a window. th...
Dear sue570,

Thank you choosing the AmericInn of Fargo for your lodging and hospitality needs. I want to also thank you for taking time out of your schedule to tell us about your stay by posting your review on Trip Advisor. I understand that while you were here you came across some areas that were not to your complete satisfaction and for that I apologize. I want to let you know that I did address the room issues with the housekeeping manager and we are taking the necessary actions to correct this right away as these are not the normal standards of AmericInn. I also wanted to let you know that we are currently in the process of changing our breakfast to give our guests a much better selection.

Again, thank you for bringing these matters to our attention. I hope that you continue to keep us in mind for all of your future lodging and travel needs as we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Lonsdale, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night in order to attend an event at the Fargodome. The hotel was clean, the staff very friendly, check-in was quick and efficient. The only downside is that, as vegans, there weren't many options for us at the hot breakfast bar in the morning. They had instant oatmeal but it would have been awesome if they had some already made, as many hotels often have. Other than that, a big thumbs up. The bed was comfortable and quiet, the wi-fi set-up was seamless, and there were lots of outlets to charge our devices. We would definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
AIFRGO, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Lynn H,

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn Lodge & Suites of Fargo for your hospitality needs. I am sorry to hear that we did not have enough options for you for our breakfast. I am in the process of making necessary changes to our breakfast to allow our guests to have more and better options. I want to thank you for the kind comments that you had to say regarding your stay and I hope that you keep us in mind for all your future lodging and travel needs as we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We got a Jacuzzi Suite and the room was great! We travel with bicycles and have a need to store them in our room. We LOVED the room we had with plenty of outlets for charging our stuff, a good, comfortable bed, and a nice bathroom. The pool and hot tub are very welcoming too. I would recommend this place to anyone. The staff was very friendly and helpful too!

Room Tip: The air is very dry in this part of the world. Either bring your own humidifier or get a room with a...
Dear TXAgitator,

I want to thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Fargo for your lodging and hospitality needs. I want to also thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to tell us about your stay by giving us a review on Trip Advisor. We always enjoy hearing from our guests and I agree with you about the dryness of the area so your room tip is greatly appreciated. I hope that you continue to keep us in mind for all of your future lodging and travel needs as we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Lake Wales, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Wonderful up to date property that is very clean without the odor of Febreeze trying to cover up something.The lobby area is amazing and it is where the breakfast is served. We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast that is definitely more that "standard hotel continental breakfast" fare. The room we had was spacious and up to date. Bed was very comfortable and bathroom was clean!! Loved the hot tub and the very nice night manager who let us in to it early.

Only drawback were the bee's that were swarming around everything in the parking lot.

Room Tip: Try to get one by the pool/spa area, Wonderful time there.
Dear Debra M,

Thank you for the wonderful comments that you had put on Trip Advisor about our property. I was glad to hear that our night manager was able to help accommodate you in using the hot tub at night. I understand your concern with the bees and we did have a pest control company come out to help correct the situation. I hope that you keep us mind for all of your future lodging needs as we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Jamestown, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I took my 2 granddaughters, age 16 & 6, we had the king size suite, we were very pleased. The girls went swimming. We had very good service, checking in & also, went we checked out. They allowed us a late checkout, which was nice. Breakfast was excellent. Location was also excellent, easy access to the mall, quiet rooms. Would recommend to anyone.
Also, I did not realize, I had Easy Reward points, they checked it out for me. Very grateful.

Dear cwittch,

Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Fargo for your hotel needs. I was glad to hear that everyone was pleased with their stay. I was also excited to hear that our staff did aware you of our Easy Rewards program and to inform you that you were already a member. It is a great program that not only allows you room perks but pays you cash back. I hope that you keep us in mind for all of your future lodging needs as we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Adam Tastad

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Fargo West Acres? Share your experiences!