“Ah-the variety!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 252 Restaurants in Fargo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lucky's is a classic American pub featuring a scratch kitchen, a warm unique atmosphere, and excellent service.
Englewood, Florida
“Ah-the variety!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

The brick walls, bw pictures on the wall, TVs everywhere and a happy clientele makes the atmosphere entertaining. Friendly hostesses, manager and wait staff add to the pleasant surroundings. The most notable feature to me was the wonderful menu! The sandwiches and burgers are unique and exciting. We had the 4-cheese grilled cheese with a super guacamole sauce; and the Lucky's burger. Everything tasted fresh and hand crafted. Next I want to try the walleye BLT. And keep going until I sample most menu items.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fargo
“3 strikes and your out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I tried this resto on three occasions and left unsatisfied and disappointed all three times. The first time, the service was incredibly slow, my ordered was forgotten and then screwed up and finally fixed for me. The second time our calamari was well overcooked and when our server came over she just grabbed some and popped it in her mouth right there and spit it out in front of us and agreed bringing us a new batch that finally showed up with our entrees. This time being undercooked. My last and final visit ever, I ordered a burger and the server asked me how i would like it so I said medium rare. Why even ask me if you were just gonna turn it into a hockey puck anyways. Overall a horribly disappointing restaurant. And reminds me of an Applebees. Well if Applebees sold horrible food that is.

Visited September 2012
LuckysFargo, General Manager at Lucky's 13 Pub, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Hello Ryan,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your unfortunate visits to Lucky's. We appreciate all types of feedback so we can learn and grow from our mistakes. At Lucky's we strive to serve top quality food as well as give the best service possible - it seems in your case we have failed.
I would like to send you a gift card in hopes that you would consider giving Lucky's one more chance. If you would like to give me your address via our website luckys13pub.com I will get that in the mail asap.
Thank you again for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Tonya Barbeau
General manager Lucky's 13 Pub Fargo
Midwest
“Very nice meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Had to wait 15-20 minutes to get seated but it was worth it. Food was hot and tasty with ample portions. They don't skimp on quantity and you feel like you got your money's worth. Nice job overall.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fargo, North Dakota
“Service is the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Burgers are really good. Portions are huge. Bartenders and servers were excellent. The service is key to why I like Lucky's. It is extremely busy during the meal rush times. I like a late lunch or early dinner.

Visited October 2012
Fargo, North Dakota, United States
“Leftovers...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I admit, the prices made me do a double-take the first time I went to Lucky's, but the portion sizes are considerable. Every time I go, I have leftovers, and get at least one more meal out of it. The food is delicious, well worth the price, with or without the leftovers!

Visited October 2012