“Technician” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #20 of 47 Hotels in Fargo
“Technician”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

was really impressed with the night girls Jodi and Alaina.
Morning crew never said hi to me
I was really grateful to the night people and how polite they were I will return because of them rooms were also awesome.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Erik B, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Kgleason87,
Thank you for your kind words in regards to your visit with us. I am happy to see that my two night girls were able to make your stay more enjoyable for yourself! Whats strange to me is that none of the moring crew even said hi to you-I will have to delve deeper into this. Again, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it immensely!

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was in town for s short time and was very pleased with my stay. I spent 20 years in the hotel biz and an a harsh critic. Big fridge check, comfortable bed check, more space than anyone would require check, free parking check, free WiFi check, amazing staff yes. I arrived earlier than I expected only to find my room ready for me. I was not leaving town until the evening and they graciously extended my check out in the afternoon. The breakfast was nothing special, but it was tasty.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Erik B, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dancers-dad,
Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am more than happy to see that your stay was enjoyable. I appreciate you taking the time to comment on your recent visit. You've basically covered everything on the rooms, so I need not reiterate. We finished our remodel all most an entire year ago! (My how time flies..) We've heard nothing but great feedback from our guests on the improvements that we have made to the hotel. We're only happy to see that our guests are ejoying it as much as we are. To wrap things up, I would like to thank you, once again, for your wonderful comment! We hope to see you again in the future!

Dickinson, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here April 24th and 25. The room was very clean and spacious. Full size frig in the kitchenette. Dishes for 2. I'm sure if you needed more they would be glad to accommodate. The beds were very comfortable with lots of pillows. Free breakfast in the mornings. Next door was a gas station with alot of groceries to stock if you are staying a few days. You're also walking distance to coffee shops restaurants. Staff was very friendly. Will stay again!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
59SueH,
I am so happy to see that your stay was more than enjoyable! We take pride in our guests and delivering to them the wonderful service that is expected of us. On another note, we have quite the extensive breakfast for being an extended stay hotel. I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to comment on your recent stay with us. We all hope to see you again in the near future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This Hotel was very pleasant, clean, and close to any place you need to go in town. I loved my room. It was like a home away from home. The front receptionist Jodi, was very helpful and easy to talk with. She advised me of great places to eat and drink. Actually all of the staff I encountered was courteous and nice at MainStay Suites. This is definitely a hotel that I would love to stay at again!

Room Tip: Nice, quiet, and relaxing.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Erik B, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Ty H,
Thank you for those kind words regarding your stay with us at the Mainstay Suites of Fargo! I am glad that my staff was able to accommodate you to make your stay that more enjoyable for you! Also, I am happy to see that my staffs knowledge of the Fargo area helped you decide on where to go for food and bev. Makes your time in Fargo enjoyable when you know of the right places to head to. It can be a little daunting at times to try and figure out where to go with so many choices, I know this from experience as well. We hope to see you again in the future next in the Fargo/Moorhead area!

Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015

My husband and I attended a local event and decided to treat ourselves to a hotel for the evening! We loved the MainStay Suites! When Alaina checked us in, she was so nice and sweet! She covered all of the details of our overnight stay and gave great directions to our room. Our room was awesome! The decor was welcoming and trendy. The King Size bed was so comfortable and the linens were so soft! The bathroom was spacious and the shower was great. Even though our room was close to interstate, we could not hear any street noise! The breakfast was delicious. There were so many options to choose from and everything was fresh. We would definitely recommend this hotel to our friends and family and will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Erik B, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, April 21, 2015
Jill F,
First things first, thank you for commenting on your recent "staycation" with us! I am happy to see that you were able to enjoy your stay. Alaina, went above and beyond for you as she does all of our guests-making sure that their stay is as comfortable as can be. Secondly, I ecstatic that you enjoyed your room as much as the rest of our guests do. It has almost been a year since we finished our remodel, and have heard nothing but great feedback from our guests. This just goes to show, that hard work pays off, only from word of mouth, which is you, our guests. Again, I thank you. Your kind words really do go a long way.

Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2015

The MainStay was a temporary home for me, and I am glad I chose them. I was surprised by the layout and size of the 1 bdrm king suite for the price I paid. It was the perfect place for me during my transition. Besides providing breakfast to their guests 7 days a week, they also try to cater in supper (evening meal) for them M - Th. Pretty nice!! Overall, I am very pleased with my stay and recommend their hospitality.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Erik B, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, April 13, 2015
carla j,
First, I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment on your recent visit with us at the Mainstay Suites of Fargo. I am thrilled to see that your 1 bedroom king suite was perfect for you and more than accomodating! Every Monday through Thursday from 6pm-7pm we have this little thing called a Social Hour for our guests. It is where we either have restaurants cater into us or my staff puts something together for our guests. And every once in a while we like to do a little more, be it sub night (with all the fixings), and/or brat night (with all the fixings). We are constantly wanting to expirement with new varieties. Well, to wrap things up, thank you for your reccomendation, I know it is going to go a long way! Again, thank you for commenting on your stay, your kind words go a long with my staff!

Erik Brandenburger,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

It was very clean and tidy and shortly after we got settled into our room, the front desk called and asked if we needed anything at all which I have never had at any other hotel I have stayed at. They were very accommodating and friendly!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Erik B, Front Office Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, April 1, 2015
Megan E,
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your recent visit with us at the Mainstay Suites in Fargo! I am so happy that you were able to enjoy your stay while with us. Also, callbacks are to check in on the guest to make sure everything in there room is fantastic, and that if they need anything else to just call down to the front desk. Again, thank you for your kind words, I'll be sharing them with the rest of my staff!

Operations Manager

Been to MainStay Suites? Share your experiences!