“Perfect Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 45 hotels in Fargo
Maple Grove, United States
“Perfect Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Our family stayed at the Fargo Hampton Inn for a weekend of hockey. Everything was perfect! Really. We found no flaw with the room condition, pool amenity, parking, breakfast or facility. Staff was efficient, pleasant and helpful. Rooms were exceptionally clean, and we loved that ALL bedding is laundered between guests. Location was convenient, with easy freeway access and variety of restaurants nearby. Hot tub was nice, but a little too hot one night. We've stayed in Fargo a number of times and wish that our prior experiences had been as good as this one. Great stay!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Laurie A,

I love the title of "Perfect Stay", thank you very much for letting me know about your experience here at the Hampton. We have addressed the issue with the hot tub and it is now working at the correct temperature. We would love to have you back here at the Hampton if you ever find yourself back in Fargo. We hope to see you again.

166 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Stoddard, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was very happy with most of my stay. For the most part clean and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was nice. It had a nice area to meet with co-worker before we headed out for the day. I would definately recommend stay at this establishment.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Jan P,

I am very happy you took the time to review our property here at the Hampton. Thank you for your recommendation of the hotel and for complimenting our great staff, I will pass along your comments to them. I hope you will choose to stay here again in the future!
Medina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Super clean hotel, convenient to the interstate. Free coffee bar in the lobby. Nice little workout room with treadmills, tvs and free weights that overlooks the pool area. (Didn't use the pool, but it would be perfect for a family with little kids - mini slide, basketball hoops, etc.) Great staff, and really nice complimentary breakfast, plus lots of comfy seating in the breakfast area. I will definitely stay here again if we travel to Fargo!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Tina L,

Thank you for your awesome review of our hotel here in Fargo. I am so happy you got to experience everything that was available to you while you stayed here. We would be more then happy to have you stay here again if you every find yourself back in Fargo.
Winnipeg, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had made a reservation to come down to Fargo to watch my son play college hockey and the hotel would not give me a consistent rate for both nights of the weekend. Said they hike their rate on Saturday and Sunday nights when there are events in town. Spoke with GM, Joe and he confirmed that the said weekend Lady Antebellum was in town and the city is pretty much sold out so they can get away with charging more. He said that is how the Hampton Inn Marketing team operates. Brutal customer service. This was going to be our first time staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites but cancelled. Will never stay there. For $30, a hotel can't make an exception. Off to the Country Inn and Suites who are courteous and consistent with thier rates.

Room Tip: Shop around for better rates.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear JEM43828,

Thank you for your review. I understand that you were dissatisfied with our prices and that you found them to be too expensive. I sincerely apologize for this and assure you that we do all we can to provide our guests with the most competitive rates; however, our rates do fluctuate depending on the demand that we are having. I assure you that we are actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services to remain competitive.

I do hope that next time you are in town, you consider staying with us. I welcome the opportunity to personally meet and greet you, so you may experience the exceptional stay you deserve.
minneapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotel is a bit off the beaten path with regard to nearby amenities. There are other hotels in the area, but there aren't any restaurants within walking distance. It is conveniently located off Interstate 94, not too far from shopping and restaurants along 45th Street. The breakfast buffet was pretty standard fare. The beds were very comfortable, and it was nice to have a fridge and microwave along with a separate seating area. There are no towel racks around the sink area and you have to go into the separate toilet/shower for towels (a minor inconvenience). The card to control the thermostat was different and was explained to us at check-in. I'd say the only negative thing was that the tap water tasted kind of funky.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear minniegirl01,

Thank you for your review of us here at the Hampton. I am very glad you enjoyed your bed and were able to check out our complimentary breakfast. We are kinda off the beaten path here right now but in a few years this part of town with be expanding quite a bit. I really do hope you had a great stay with us and we hope you will stay here again in the future.
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

There's quite a few hotels in this area of Fargo, it looks like they've all been built at the same time. As Hampton Inn's go this had to be the nicest one I've been in. Not much to it but the breakfast was great, staff was helpful and the beds were super comfortable.

Room Tip: Its a basic hampton so higher floor away from the elevator, corner rooms.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Joe V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear fsview11,

Thank you so much for saying we are one of the nicest Hampton's you have stayed in. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and i will pass along to my staff that they are doing a great job! I hope you choose us again if you ever come back to Fargo!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fargo? Share your experiences!