“Awesome place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 29 attractions in Fargo
Type: Children's Museums
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Children's Museum is home to more than 50 exhibits, including a children's railroad and carousel, and offers hands-on discovery for the entire family.
Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Very good for smaller children. Excellent staff. We spent a few hours here, wear your walking shoes.

Visited July 2012

Fargo, North Dakota
15 attraction reviews
“Young kids love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Used to take my children to Yunker Farm for years; it was a lot of fun for them with interesting little animal and science displays plus a small train that circles around the place.

Aurora, Colorado
14 attraction reviews
“Convenient friendly place for small children”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Great place to take our grandson on a Saturday morning, Lots of hands on exhibits. Friendly staff and reasonably priced.

Visited October 2012
Winnipeg
7 attraction reviews
“Nice place for families to visit.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Our 6 year old daughter enjoyed the museum and alphabet garden, so it was worth the time and money to visit this museum. I'd say this place is meant for kids under 5, so my daughter might have been a bit too old for it. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that I was expecting there to be a bit more here. I thought there would be a petting zoo and other good attractions besides the museum just based on the name "Yunker Farm". People who worked there were very friendly...a fun 1 - 1.5 hours of family time to break up a day of shopping!

Visited August 2012
“Terrible treatment!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

We had a terrible experience. An older lady who worked there was extremely rude to my young daughter. She treated my daughter as if she did something terribly wrong barely 5 min into our visit there. My child was picking some plastic fruits from the wall trees. This woman told her not to mess around because she is not going to clean up after us. Although others were nice, I wouldn't go there again. My child got scared and upset, and still says that that lady was the meanest she ever met. Maybe, our non-white skin color caused her ire because my child was not making any mess there.