“Housekeeping/tony jarod” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 47 Hotels in Fargo
Hopkins, Minnesota
“Housekeeping/tony jarod”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Working in Fargo and finally having "fun" plans were made better by Tony and Jared TWO weekends in a row. Working out details to improve a situation with 2 staff and only a king bed. Also actually listening to my concern regarding a second key and another person coming in at a later time. Very professional. I do wish the dinning room was less "cafe" like. Dinner options and presentation blew me away. I wish they had a little better seating for special events, I would definitely come here if it was a tad more private. Breakfast needs work, prices are great. Seating and wait staff are confusing. We were confused about "coupons" .. It appeared everyone but us had one.. And 2or 3 staff were at our table, but never really seemed to care about what was going on.. A much, much different atmosphere than at night. Overall, I doubt we would ever book anywhere else.. Oh!! And another thing. It is SO quiet.. I thought we were the ONLY ones in the hotel.. What a great property..!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
To our guest from Hopkins,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel, and also for choosing to stay with us a couple weekends in a row! I am happy to hear that a couple of our teammates, Jared and Tony, were able to impact your stay in such a great way. I will be sure to recognize them internally as well!

Thank you very much for your input on breakfast. Our breakfast is available to all guests and the general public, and is available for $9.95, all-inclusive. For a continental option (all cold items + oatmeal), it is $3.95. A word about the coupons you saw - for our Hilton Diamond and Gold members, they have the option for free breakfast or extra bonus points. There is also a Bed 'n' Breakfast package that can be purchased online or at checkin. Those are the two reasons why some guests may have had coupons during breakfast time. If you have further questions about breakfast, or anything else about your stay, please feel free to contact me by email, at erickson@raymondteam.com.

Thanks again for your review, and we hope to serve you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
West Fargo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

March 2014, Very clean appearance and it was even winter time with snow coming down. The service was great, staff were courteous and helpful. I ate breakfast and lunch on site and had a beer in the evening, all service was great!! I was only there for work but it would be a place I would return to for work or relaxing.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear Paul F,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here on TripAdvisor, it is very much appreciated! Thank you for mentioning the cleanliness and service you experienced while staying with us. We really work hard to have high standards at our hotel for both cleanliness and service. I will be sure to recognize our team for a job well done in those regards.

We hope we'll have the chance to serve you again soon. Have a great day!
Minneapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn provided very clean and comfortable accomodations. The staff was very welcoming and professional. I travel extensively throughout the US on business, and I would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Debra W,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Fargo! We really appreciate your recommendation to the TripAdvisor community! Thank you for taking the time to do so. I'll be sure to share your comments with our team as well. They really work hard to ensure 100% satisfaction to all of our guests.

We hope to see you again soon!
Maple Grove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Stay in Fargo often. This is the best hotel in Fargo to stay at. The hotel is clean, quiet, and located in a great area. Travel to Fargo often and after trying several name brand hotels this is, in my opinion, the only choice. The staff is first rate and each time I stay all my expectations are exceeded.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Jay M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us here on TripAdvisor. Thank you very much for your kind comments. We really appreciate that you chose to stay with us, and that you will continue to do so! I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. We look forward to serving you the next time you're in Fargo!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is where I try to stay when I am in Fargo.

The quality is high and the staff is very competent and friendly. I get my HH upgrades without asking and sometimes some extras.

Whenever I am in Fargo this is where I plan to stay. Plenty of restaurant choices close to the property and well lit large parking lot.

No complaints at all.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear JohnnySokko,

Thanks for the great review and nice comments about our team! We try our best to deliver 100% guest satisfaction to each guest, and I'm glad to hear that we came through on that for you during your stay. We look forward to your next visit!
Fergus Falls, MN, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We felt that the staff was very accommodating. We spent a week here for our honeymoon, they made us feel really special. Rooms were very clean, staff was courteous and helpful, food was delicious. We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Fargo area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Charlie,

First of all, congratulations from all of us to you and your bride! We were happy to provide you a place to enjoy your honeymoon, and hope you'll stay with us again the next time you find yourselves in Fargo. Thank you for taking the time to post this review on TripAdvisor. Have a great spring!
Grand Forks, ND, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

My only complaint was that the beds were a little too soft for my bad back even when set on the firm setting. However soft beds seem to be quite common at hotels. Great service and nice and close to restaurants and the shopping mall and only a couple of blocks off I-29

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Glenn D,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel here on TripAdvisor! I do apologize that our beds weren't quite firm enough for your liking. Most of our guests actually say that our beds are firmer than normal, so it is possible that the bed in your room could have been malfunctioning. I will be sure to have our maintenance team take a look at the bed in question. I really appreciate you letting us know about your stay, and that you appreciated our high level of service, and our excellent location off both interstates and near West Acres Mall.

Thanks again, have a great day!
Josh

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fargo? Share your experiences!