“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 45 hotels in Fargo
Minneapolis, United States
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I stayed here with my girlfriend as we were in town to visit family. Staff was friendly and helpful. I was very satisfied with the room and comfort of the bed. I liked the pool and fitness center. I didn't go to the bar or restaurant but it looked nice. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Dear Kent P,

Thank you so much for your review! I am glad to hear that you and your girlfriend enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for mentioning that you liked our pool and fitness center. Hopefully next time you'll have the chance to try our our bar and restaurant. We offer a full menu every evening for dinner, and plenty of drink options. We are becoming well known for our martini menu in particular. We look forward to your next stay!

304 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Stayed at Hilton Garden Inn as part of a conference and was very pleased with courteous service, cleanliness of the hotel and rooms, and complimentary internet service. The host coffee, tea, and goodies in reception were quite welcome and appreciated.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
To our Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel, and for attending the conference we hosted. We love being able to be creative and do whatever it takes to please our guests, whether they're in our hotel or convention center. Thanks for mentioning the cleanliness of our hotel as well; we work very hard to keep it clean, and are very proud of what our housekeeping team has accomplished. I will be sure to pass on those compliments to them.

Thanks again for all your compliments. We really appreciate them! We hope we'll have the chance to serve you again soon!
Jamestown, ND, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. We requested adjoining rooms at the last minute and the person I spoke with on the phone was very pleasant and said she would do her best. When we arrived we found that she had kept her promise and arranged the adjoining rooms for us. The rooms were spacious, nicely decorated, and very clean. The $10 breakfast the next morning was basically all you can eat and included just about anything you could possibly want to eat for breakfast. It was more than worth $10. All in all, a great experience. We will definitely go back if we're in the area again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Lynne T,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that you would stay with us again in the future. Our team was more than happy to assist you with your request of connecting rooms. That is always a nice option to have when traveling with family or friends. I'm happy to hear we were able to make it happen!

Thanks also for mentioning our breakfast. We really have a lot of fun putting out all the food for our guests, and also for taking orders for the cooked to order options. Our culinary team really enjoys cooking each item, and also creating different specials for our guests each and every morning.

Thanks for reviewing our hotel! We look forward to your next stay!
Bismarck, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I enjoy staying at Hilton hotels because the quality and service has always been very good for almost all my visits. My biggest complaint is how high the rate was at this hotel ($199 before taxes) for a Saturday night standard king room. The hotel was clean and I had no issues checking in and out. Just was a little upset about the price.

Dear Jeff K,

Thank you for staying with us a few weeks ago. We sincerely appreciate that you chose to stay at our hotel! Your stay happened to fall on a weekend night when literally every room in the entire city of Fargo was sold out. There was a large hockey tournament being hosted in Fargo, and also, P!nk had a concert, which drew approximately 20,000 concertgoers. That is the reason our rate was higher than it normally is. Our typical weekend rate runs from $129-$179, depending on the demand within the town of Fargo. With the increased demand in Fargo, that is the reason why the rate you paid was higher than you may have expected.

I am glad to hear that your stay, outside of the price, was a good one. We pride ourselves in living up to the rates we offer, especially in the areas of service and cleanliness. As you can see by many of the recent reviews, we normally meet and exceed our guests' expectations.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. If you expect to come to town again, and are interested in staying with us, I encourage you to book early, and possibly take advantage of an advance purchase rate. Most of the time, our rates go up as the arrival date approaches, and not vice versa.

If you have any further questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me by email: erickson@raymondteam.com. I would be more than happy to assist you!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I will always choose a Hilton Garden Inn when and where possible. We are treated with such kindness and sincere friendship. It is a little over our budget but find it worth the satisfaction. I'm a fanatic for cleanliness and I do not want to share a room that has had pets in them. This is important to me. Sincerely, Sharon

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Dear Sharon,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our hotel, and even moreso, for taking the time to write a review of your experience at our hotel. I really appreciate it! I am glad that you noticed the cleanliness levels of our hotel. We do work hard to keep everything up to our high standards.

We look forward to your next stay with us!
Kearney, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

When it is cold in Fargo it is great to have a warm place to hang your hat for the evening and for me Hilton provides that place. The staff of this hotel will ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. If there are issues they will quickly resolve them. The Hotel lives up to the brand name and the hotel comfort is top shelf. The kitchen staff will prepare a meal that is delicious and the bar staff will help to ensure your glass is never empty.

Dear John E,

Thank you for the kind words about our hotel! I appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We really enjoy serving our guests, and I'm glad you were able to see that firsthand.

Thanks for choosing to stay at our hotel. We hope you'll have the chance to stay with us again soon!
Goochland, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

It was nice to come in from the cold to a nice atmosphere. Very nice place. Friendly staff. i have stayed there before and will continue to return when in town. Great inexpensive breakfast. Now , if i could get them to go out and warm up my car for me it would be even better

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Josh E, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fargo, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Mark G,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, even if the weather was super cold! We try hard to offer a warm & friendly hotel at all times. Speaking of starting your car in the cold - just ask next time, anyone of our teammates would certainly do that for you!

See you next time!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fargo? Share your experiences!