“WOW NOT A CONTROLLED PARK!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 29 attractions in Fargo
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
Attraction Details
Fargo ND
“WOW NOT A CONTROLLED PARK!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

My family and I went go-karting the other night. Not were only our seatbelts not checked, the rules were not read to us riding. Now I had a double Kart with a 4 yr old in it and a 10 year old who had not driven before. The first accident the person was told that, that was his second warning. He had obviously caused a few accidents out on the track. But then coming around another corner. I had an accident happen in front of me and I immediately used my BRAKES and stopped. Only to be slammed into from behind THREE times. My 4 yr old flew into the fake steering wheel and hit her chin, she now has a black and blue mark there. I immediately unbuckled and flew out of the Kart. She was crying... My other friend in the same accident came away with 3 bloody toes. I woke up this morning with a sore black and blue knee and a sore BACK. Thank GOD my 10 yr old was not involved in this accident. Then they try to tell me.. RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK.. REALLY... Then do your job and check seatbelts and say the rules. Also KICK OFF THE JERKS that are causing all the accidents and ruining everyone elses FUN!!! Now I have all these free tickets and my kids dont wanna go ever AGAIN!!!!