Arbuckle Lodge which formally was called the Settle Inn. It is a privately owned motel. Great service, excellent large rooms, continental breakfast is awesome. Pool area is great if you have small children. I have older children so they don't swim as much. The spa was nice. The Lodge is very clean, rooms, hallways, bathrooms. dining area. Rooms have 10 ft ceilings and are large. Cuts out the noise level if their is any. Also allow pets at a nominal fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arbuckle Lodge is a hotel inspired by Western design and excellence in hospitality. Deluxe amenities and spectacular rooms and suites welcome guests to an experience that will make their stay magnificent. Complimentary daily hot breakfast, wireless & wired internet, indoor pool with waterslide, mushroom and geysers, hot tub and fitness center will have you feeling at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Loews Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Arbuckle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Settle Inn And Suites Fargo
- Settle Inn & Suites Fargo Hotel Fargo
- Settle Hotel Fargo