The Arbuckle Lodge in Fargo is a newer hotel. The pool area is great for kids and the hot tub is a nice size for adults. Breakfast was good with biscuits, gravy, omelets, sausage, fruit, cereal, and various other things. They had sloppy joes with chips at 5:30. The sloppy joes were a nice surprise after traveling and not being quite ready to go out to eat. I don't know if the evening snack is standard, but was a nice bonus the evening we arrived. The rooms are spacious (we were upgraded to a King Suite) and bed was comfy. We were there on a weekday so there were not many kids, not sure if it would be noisy on a weekend. There was a neat welcome card on the bed (preprinted), but the words went beyond what you normally see at a hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Settle Inn & Suites Fargo Hotel
- Settle Inn And Suites Fargo
- Settle Inn & Suites Fargo Hotel Fargo
- Settle Hotel Fargo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arbuckle Lodge is a hotel inspired by Western design and excellence in hospitality. Deluxe amenities and spectacular rooms and suites welcome guests to an experience that will make their stay magnificent. Complimentary daily hot breakfast, wireless & wired internet, indoor pool with waterslide, mushroom and geysers, hot tub and fitness center will have you feeling at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Arbuckle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.