You added AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street to your Saves list
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4325 23rd Avenue South, Fargo, ND 58104 (Formerly Arbuckle Lodge)   |
Ranked #13 of 47 Hotels in Fargo
Park Rapids, Minnesota
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed over one night. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The pool area was clean and the water was the right temperature. The refrigerator in the room was nice. I liked the horse/cowboy decor. The staff was nice. It was walking distance to Gander mountain, Applebees and Pizza Ranch. It is only aprox. 6 minutes and 2 turns to the mall. The free breakfast had waffles, cereal, biscuits and gravy, coffee, fruit, toast, scrambled eggs. The food wasn't the best according to my husband (I am gluten free/ vegan and the fruit didn't taste great either) but definitely would stay again. (This hotel also allows pets for a fee if they are crated when you are away.)

Room Tip: The Handicap suite hadn't been booked and was very cheap. It as beautiful and very comfortable.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
SettleInnFargo, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing the Settle Inn & Suites and also taking the time to write a review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad you metioned that you are gluten free. That is being requested more and more these days, so we are working with our vendor to see what foods we can offer for that reason. Hopefully when you return we will have specific foods we can offer that are gluten free. Have a wonderful summer and hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Springfield, Mn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I returned to the Settle in for another stay after a previous visit. Again the rooms look very new and clean. The service at the desk was promt and polite. The breakfast was great and they have room for many partons in the breakfast area. The pools is shallow and not suited for swimming laps but I don't need that. They are very close to two interstate highways, great shopping is near by and there are many restaurants within blocks for a variety of budgets and tastes. For the price, this is the place to stay in Fargo.

Room Tip: Rooms on the tird floor are quiter with less "pool" traffic.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you again, Neil for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are so happy to see that you returned to stay with us. We appreciate the repeat business so much. Enjoy your summer and we hope to see you again soon!
Manitoba
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I recently (this week) stayed at Settle Inn in Fargo ND with my wife and 18 month old son. The hotel was very clean, the staff were friendly, the free breakfast was great. The hotel is located a little way from 13th which is nice but still just a few minute drive.

We often use Priceline for our hotels but due to the fact that we were going to be spending a little more time in our hotel and wanting to spend time in the pool with our son we wanted to pick our hotel. It cost us $105 per night but well worth it in my opinion. The pool was great for children. No complaints after a 2 night stay.

Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
SettleInnFargo, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
We are very happy you chose to stay with us and enjoyed your 2 nights. Priceline can sure save money sometimes, but I agree, I do like to know where I am staying if spending alot of time there. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review. We hope your experience with us will bring you back again soon!
Minneapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

Just an overnight stay. Arrived late, and even though there were others in line ahead of me and only one clerk on at check in, got my room very quickly without a hitch. Received a room on the main floor, which is typically not my ideal. Was a bit worried as the meeting area was full of rather noisy patrons all sitting around talking...I think they must have had some kind of convention going on. As they were only maybe 15-20 ft from my hotel room, I was sure I would be hearing a lot of noise, but did not hear a peep. Room was very large with high ceilings and and a basic but newer looking decor. Liked the fact that the room had both a fridge and microwave. Large closet and really large, bright bathroom. Bed was comfortable and king-size. Enough space to add another bed if they had to. I was pretty tired when I checked in but I did inspect it pretty closely and it seemed really clean. Surprised this is not ranked higher on the hotel rating scale. Seemed more like at least a 3.5 star hotel to me. In the morning, again there was a large crowd for the complimentary breakfast and they were rather noisy, but there was much to choose from and even though I was one of the later arrivals, had no trouble finding plenty to eat and a nice place to sit. Very easy to find location, nice lobby and friendly service. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
SettleInnFargo, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street, responded to this review, May 8, 2012
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful detailed review about our hotel. I appreciate you saying we should be a 3.5 star hotel as well, that is a great compliment. We hope to see you again in the near future!
St. Albert, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

We were very pleasantly surprised by our one evening at the Inn; the room was Very spacious, clean and comfortable, temperature was easily adjusted and maintained to our comfort level. The room was very quiet.

The bed was very comfortable and my wife and I had two different types of pillows to choose from.

It is also a non-smoking facility and has a very "new" smell which is a plus compared to many other hotels.

It was very reasonably priced and the hot breakfast met our expectations. It is also conveniently located, if the West Acres mall is your destination.

In terms of value for, the cost, it exceeded our expectations; we would have no hesitation recommending this to friends and family and plan on staying here in the future.

We travel a fair amount and wish more hotels were like the Settle Inn

Room Tip: Main floor room near the lobby, no concern with noise either from the hall or from above.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
SettleInnFargo, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Settle Inn & Suites and taking the time to write a review for us. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate that you put a tip down for other travellers to see. People rely on Trip Advisor for their rooms, restaurants, vacations, etc. and we love to see when they take the time to actually post something. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again in the future!
winnipeg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I would rate the hotel higher but?? the good stuff good location easy access to shopping newer hotel no smoking a plus excellent breakfast in a large seating area never felt crowded nice rooms fairly clean good pool area for small kids , however its a prefab built hotel with hollow floors, cheap doors so believe me you hear every thing above you and in the halls and were subjected to loud thumpers at 6 am the days we were there , mattresses are of okay quality but for thr price of the rooms they could be better and PILLOWS are the worst ever small clumpy things good for a sore neck and poor sleep !! as mentioned the pool is great for small kids maybe 10 - 12 and under but be warned groups of unruly teens will soon chase you out . if management would improve the sleeping issues it would be a great place as there are other hotels in the price line with better sleeping quality

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
SettleInnFargo, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Settle Inn. I am so sorry you did not get a good night sleep in our hotel. The most important thing for me is quality sleep as well, so I completely empathize with you on that. Unfortunately, short of tearing down the walls and rebuilding to improve the soundproofing, my hands are tied as a manager. We try to do the best we can with keeping the noise level down. I do apologize the noise kept you from sleeping. We are in the process of replacing our older pillows with new eco-friendly pillows that we feel are very plush and comfortable. Hopefully you will return and have the chance to try us out again. A good tip if you are hesitant to stay because of the noise, would be to ask for a 3rd floor room. I am happy you enjoyed the other aspects of your stay and hope this will not deter you from staying in the future. I appreciate your comments and suggestions and will make sure to pass those out of my control along.
Marshfield, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Excellent accomodations. Very reasonably priced, large rooms and excellent breakfast.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
SettleInnFargo, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street, responded to this review, April 5, 2012
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the kind words on your review. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you come to Fargo!

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fargo South — 45th Street? Share your experiences!