“Been a Fairfield inn it is great” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #26 of 45 hotels in Fargo
Boca Raton, Florida
“Been a Fairfield inn it is great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was a very good experience.
I'm not a real fan of this chane but this hotel could change my mind.
Very updated, clean, confortable; breackfast very good and people very nice.
They are taking a very good care of this facility, from the TV in the room to the counter in the bathroom, from the lobby to the floors....all very nice ... well done

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
washington dc
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Overall I had a good stay at Fairfield. Room was huge and it came with two queen size beds. I thought this hotel would be good if you have a big group.

Gym has a few equipment but all were quite new. Good size swimming pool and hot tub that's mostly empty.

Front desk people were very friendly. There are cookies at the lobby but no other evening snack.
Breakfast was similar to what you get at other hotels. I didn't like oatmeal at all. I don't know what it is but it tastes strange.

I wished there was a refrigerator like most other similar type hotels.

There is mexican restaurant and movie theater right next to the hotel

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
FargoFFS_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fargo, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
I want to thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us at the Fargo Fairfield Inn & Suites. Thank you for your kind words about our rooms, amenities and staff. I want to assure you we value all our guest feedback with the utmost importance as we are always striving to give the best customer service we can. I apologize the oatmeal was not to your liking and I assure you we are looking into ways we can improve that. We hope with our continued efforts to improve every stay for our guest, you will give the Fargo Fairfield Inn & Suites another try next time you stay in the area.
Lorri Dodd
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 night (5/13-5/16) for a business trip. I had never stayed at a Fairfield, as I normally stay at Courtyard or Residence Inn. I was pleasantly surprised. Rooms were remodeled (newer furniture and decor) compared to some properties. The couch in the room was actually soft! Most rooms i get that have a couch are usually very, very hard. So hard i dont sit on them. This one was comfortable. I even sat on it through out my stay working on my iPad. I liked the sitting chair with the table that moves around. Worked perfectly for my laptop. The room had plenty of outlets for all my electronic charging devices. Believe it or not, some hotels still do not have enought outlets. The dimmer switch for the lights above the bed and above the entertainment center was a nice touch and kind on my eyes. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was always clean. I did think the bathroom wa quite small but this did not cause any issues. The coffee maker was very clean (I always check the coffee maker in the room as it tells me how thorough the cleaning staff is). The staff was very nice, always saying hello and always asking if there was anything they could do to help me. Breakfast was as expected, fresh, hot, always at least 2 employees checking the food, bringing out more, and always asking if there was anything they could do for me. I read another review about a smell.....my room had the same and I figured out it was the new shower curtain. So it was a plastic/rubber smell. I was fine with it once I realized what it was. It told me that they replace items when needed. And I would rather have the smell of a new shower curtain then, well, an old one :-).
Parking lot looked and felt safe. Mall/shopping was very close ase well as many food choices.
I stay in hotels 3 weeks out of each month for business and I highly recommend this property.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I recently spent one night at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. The room was good. My only complaint was a strange odour in the room. I think it might have been a cleaning solution or even a powder put on the carpet. We didn't get a chance to use the pool or hot tub but it looked adequate.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Fairfield Inn Fargo has small but comfortable rooms for a fair price. No fridge in king room. Breakfast was the standard cereal, yogurt, oatmeal, eggs, waffles, but service was friendly and breakfast was fresh and replenished regularly by pleasant staff. I'd stay again mainly because of the friendly service.

• Stayed April 2013
Apple Valley, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've stayed at this Fairfield before and was glad to be back. The beds are comfortable, the breakfast had lots of choices,the location fantastic and the room exceptionally clean. We weren't able to find a place to enjoy some family time as another family was using the breakfast area and the pool area is small. We ended up rearranging our room furniture to accommodate a game of dominoes. While I never expected this, we that the room had been cleaned under the furniture!

I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Canada, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here a few times and always had a nice stay.

Check in were always fast and given rooms I requested. The room had been recently renovated with typical Fairfield decor, it was clean, large and nicely decorated and the WIFI was strong. There was a small pool and a workout room and they had a complimentary breakfast with oatmeal, bananas, bagels, toast etc.

Location was walking distance to the West Acres mall and there was also a movie theater and restaurants close by.

Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Fargo? Share your experiences!