“Great upgrade.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn

You added Red Roof Inn to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1921 44th St. S.W., Fargo, ND 58103 (Formerly Sleep Inn)   |
Ranked #19 of 47 Hotels in Fargo
Canada
“Great upgrade.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Small room for shopping and luggage and cart did not fit in room. Breakfast was nothing outstanding but was the standard. Upgraded decore was very nice but the doors could have been changed to be more soundproof. The laminate floors were nice but not when the guests above are walking on it.

• Stayed July 2013
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest survey. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Bismarck, North Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Red Roof Inn for one night during the Red River Valley Fair and our stay was perfect. We stayed in a newly remodeled room with a King Size bed. The room clean, comfy and cozy. The bed was so comfortable that we did not want to get out of it the next morning. Upon arrival, we were greeted by friendly staff that checked us in and smiles in the morning when we went for breakfast and checked out. Although our stay was short, we definitely would come back to experience the hospitality and clean rooms again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
We are so thrilled that you have taken the time to write your comments. I will pass this onto the front desk staff. Looking forward seeing you on your next visit to Fargo.
Dorval, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

After a long day of driving on our way back home, this place was great with hot tub, pool and a bar next door with good food and cold beer! Exactly what we were looking for as a quick stopover! The rooms are clean and are a good deal for the time of year where tourists are a plenty. A bit noisy during the night as some revellers crashed in around 03:00AM, but overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments we greatly appreciate them as this is how we can keep learning and improving. We are constantly working on making our guests stay the best it can be
Winnipeg, MB
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Red roof inn on Friday July, 22nd for one night. This is not a new hotel by any means, but a renovated and rebranded hotel formally called the Sleep inn as Sleep inn has a new location in Fargo.

The location of this hotel might be a bit difficult to find for first time drivers to Fargo, ND however it is still close to major shopping, restaurants and other attractions.

From the looks of it they are still renovating the exterior of the building. I was told by the front desk agent that all the guest rooms were renovated in May 2013.

Many hotels in the Fargo area are over $100 a night with tax. This is where the Red Roof shines. It is very competitive from a price point for the amenities you receive. I paid about 50% less rate compared to other lodgings without sacrificing anything. That is a huge bonus.

I booked my room online via their website which was quick and easy.

Upon check- in I was greeted warmly and they had exactly the room I requested when booking online. They also had fresh cookies in the evening. They also have a shuttle service to their local airport.

Unfortunately they have no elevator service to the 2nd level, just stairs so that might be a bit difficult for people with mobility issues.

The room I felt was a little bit on the small side if you had a family staying with you. There is no bathtub, just a shower. I really like that you were able to open the window fully without relying on the wall unit all the time . They also have a safe for your belongings but it comes at a cost ($1.50 a day) if you desire.
Has new small appliances microwave, fridge. TV channel selection was good.

They have a pool and hot tub but I found the chlorine scent a little overpowering for my nose but it looked nice.

The morning breakfast had many choices. Cold and hot choices. Cereal, muffins, waffles, yogurt, bagels, sausages & eggs, fresh fruit, and for beverages coffee, tea, milk and juice. Again a great value for an "economy" inn.

Checking out was just a simple with a itemized bill with no hidden costs or taxes and everything was accounted for.

The Red Roof exceeded my expectations of it and was impressed by the level of professionalism and service by the staff who made sure I enjoyed my stay.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn of Fargo. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be pleasant as the previous one.
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed in a room with two double beds. Room was perfect for what we needed - just a place to crash for one night on the road. Everything was clean and new, which is rare at this price point. The toilet and stand up shower are behind a pocket door so not the most private/sound-proof, but didn't bother us. The breakfast was as expected and we had a good, though short, stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My mother and I needed a place to stay in Fargo for a shopping trip. We weren't going to be in the room that much as we were planning to check out the malls and street festival that was going on. I decided to go with them because of their location, amenities, and look of the bedrooms. I booked the room on their website which was easy enough. Check in was very smooth, the receptionist was friendly and signed me up to be a RediCard member (which has some great perks). The room is on the smaller side, but that didn't matter because it felt clean and cozy. I really enjoyed the free hot and continental breakfast. They had a small pool and jacuzzi which we had a good time using. A tourist information spot is just on the other side of their parking lot. Overall, we had a great time at this Red Roof Inn and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, July 25, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Very clean and excillent customer service. The employees are always extremly nice and helpful. The hotel itself was nice when it was Sleep Inn, and now its even better since the rooms have been remodeled as Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed July 2013
Rosemary S, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive feedback on your recent visit to our hotel! I have shared this with the staff and we are all happy to have warmly accommodated you. We look forward to your next visit.

Been to Red Roof Inn? Share your experiences!