“Comfortable Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn

You added Days Inn to your Saves list
Days Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3431 14th Ave SW, Fargo, ND 58103-3414 (Formerly Hampton Inn)   |
Ranked #21 of 47 Hotels in Fargo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Burnsville, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I arrived at 10:30pm and the front desk reseptionist was cloyingly sweet. I slept in a great room and it was thankfully very quiet. The TV remote did not work, batteries?; no big issue, my fingers worked just fine on the buttons. The breakfast @ 7:00am left a "sour" taste in my mouth. The milk for my cereal was sour and warm. Dumped that out! I tried a waffle and the batter was at the end of the bucket. I shook aout the remainder, there was no one at the front desk and the breakfast attendent was not focused, and the dregs of the batter were disgustingly sour. There is no oil for the waffle iron and I had to scrape pieces of waffle from the iron. There were no plates out nor napkins. Someone else asked for a plate for her waffle and the attendent told her to wait until she filled the oj container. I left what could have been a great stay with a bad taste!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Valley City, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I had to stay two Fridays in a row. One Friday was to have my kid do some pre-testing at NDSU for an early Saturday morning. The next was from my kids to leave on an early flight. Both NDSU and Hector Airport are just a quick 5 minute drive away. The place is clean, what I expected without overpaying for a less than 12 hour stay I needed. The breakfast was good too. Nearby restaurants were a plus and good entrance and exit into motel. I'd stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Minot, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I recently had a reservation at this Hotel that I made online, and it was a disaster!!! The online company really screwed up my information and they tried to charge me a 100.00 on my card right away! So I called the Days Inn, and the New front office Manager was super nice and helpful. He got the online company to reverse the charge and then went out of his way to make sure I was happy, & and gave my a better rate then the online company did. Now that is customer service! I will be staying at this hotel every time I am in Fargo, ND and so will my friends! Thank you Terry & Staff!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Central Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Had a family get together, nice property and courteous staff. An issue with one room was resolved promptly and professionally.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Fergus Falls, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stayed at Days Inn Fargo when in town for a weekend sporting event. Had a late check in and found the Night Manager very accomodating. Four guests arriving seperatly with two rooms could have been a disaster. Room was nicely appointed but your basic double Queen. HBO was nice and the beds were fantastic. I liked the Hot Tub. Pool was small but we did not use it. There were a few fix its around the building.... nothing that caused me any concern... just cosmetics. There were several nice restaurants close by and shopping Sheels and West Acres were very convenient. Hot Breakfast was also a nice treat. Other guests were extemely friendly and polite. Minnesota Nice even in Fargo. I don't get to Fargo often but I'd have no trouble staying here again.

Room Tip: Parking is right outside the window so you can keep an eye on your car outside. Traffic noise was mi...