“This place needs a full out Reno... Definitely showing it's age, needs a face lift!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn

Save Saved
You added Days Inn to your Saves list
Days Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3431 14th Ave SW, Fargo, ND 58103-3414 (Formerly Hampton Inn)   |
Ranked #20 of 45 hotels in Fargo
Winnipeg, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I recently stayed here and rented a room with two double beds. Although the price was good I will not be staying at this hotel again. If you want nothing more than a comfy bed and can turn a blind eye to everything else, this hotel may be for you.

It was dated and dingy. The fan was very noisy, on the plus size this drowns out regular hotel noises. The carpets looked worn and not properly cleaned. Although bedspreads have been updated the rest of the furniture is quite dated. We had a fridge but no microwave.

Housekeeping leaves room for improvement here. It wasn't til I was already in the shower that I discovered all the short and curlies left behind from a previous guest... Pretty gross. The rest of the bathroom appeared clean.

On our second day staying at the hotel we returned from shopping to discover towels on the bed that housekeeping had left... They weren't mine and they weren't clean. Again, unimpressed and gross.. I don't know if those towels came from our room even but they would have been on the floor if they did. There was also something sticky left on the table, took care of it with my Lysol wipes though.

We also had trouble receiving wifi on our wireless devices (we didn't want to get charged roaming as we live across the border) I went to front desk and they gave me a number to call. Fifteen minutes of my time on the phone later it was working.

• Stayed February 2013

240 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

My family was in town to take my nephews to Monster Jam at the Fargo Dome. The kids really enjoyed swimming in the pool & I found the pool area to be well maintained. The front desk staff was friendly. We took advantage of the free WiFi to use our iPad to watch a movie on the couch in the room while the kids were in bed watching cartoons on the flat screen tv. The hotel is conveniently located near the interstate & the heart of Fargo, so there were plenty of choices of restaurants near us. Plus the room had a mini-fridge & microwave so we could store & reheat our leftover food from supper. I would use the Days Inn again & would recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed February 2013
denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We got stranded in Fargo, due to weather. These folks were lifesavers! They picked us up from the airport very late at night during a blizzard and upgraded us due to my husbands disability and not being able to use their stairs so we could stay on the first floor.

• Stayed February 2012
Mankato
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very nice property. In town for business and the location was perfect. Reasonable price for a clean quiet place in the heart of it all in Fargo. There are many hotels for less $$$ yet this Days Inn was terrific for everything it offered. Nice people, Clean and very quiet even next to the highway. I will return to this location in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I run a business here in Fargo, ND that requires my out of town people to find a home for there stay in Fargo. The management staff in unbelievable to work with and very professional. They are always on point with EVERY reservation i make and NEVER miss a beat. Lets not forget its location (right in the heart of everything fargo has to offer). The accuracy, cleanliness and professionalism from the General Manager and staff is the best in town. Days inn exceeds all expectations. Thank you Days Inn and the staff for everything you do for my company. You are the best.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Oakdale, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I was really surprised to see how the Days Inn Hotel has really improved their brand. When my wife booked the hotel I was skeptical from past experiences 5+ years ago. However, my attitude quickly changed the moment I walked in the hotel. The hotel had a pool, large hot tub, a pretty descent continental breakfast, with clean, spacious, and updated rooms to boot. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. For the price, you can't beat this hotel anywhere in Fargo. This will be my new hotel destination for my trips to the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn? Share your experiences!