“Great stay in convenient location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn

You added Days Inn to your Saves list
Days Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3431 14th Ave SW, Fargo, ND 58103-3414 (Formerly Hampton Inn)   |
Ranked #21 of 47 Hotels in Fargo
“Great stay in convenient location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

My family was in town to take my nephews to Monster Jam at the Fargo Dome. The kids really enjoyed swimming in the pool & I found the pool area to be well maintained. The front desk staff was friendly. We took advantage of the free WiFi to use our iPad to watch a movie on the couch in the room while the kids were in bed watching cartoons on the flat screen tv. The hotel is conveniently located near the interstate & the heart of Fargo, so there were plenty of choices of restaurants near us. Plus the room had a mini-fridge & microwave so we could store & reheat our leftover food from supper. I would use the Days Inn again & would recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We got stranded in Fargo, due to weather. These folks were lifesavers! They picked us up from the airport very late at night during a blizzard and upgraded us due to my husbands disability and not being able to use their stairs so we could stay on the first floor.

• Stayed February 2012
Mankato
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very nice property. In town for business and the location was perfect. Reasonable price for a clean quiet place in the heart of it all in Fargo. There are many hotels for less $$$ yet this Days Inn was terrific for everything it offered. Nice people, Clean and very quiet even next to the highway. I will return to this location in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I run a business here in Fargo, ND that requires my out of town people to find a home for there stay in Fargo. The management staff in unbelievable to work with and very professional. They are always on point with EVERY reservation i make and NEVER miss a beat. Lets not forget its location (right in the heart of everything fargo has to offer). The accuracy, cleanliness and professionalism from the General Manager and staff is the best in town. Days inn exceeds all expectations. Thank you Days Inn and the staff for everything you do for my company. You are the best.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Oakdale, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I was really surprised to see how the Days Inn Hotel has really improved their brand. When my wife booked the hotel I was skeptical from past experiences 5+ years ago. However, my attitude quickly changed the moment I walked in the hotel. The hotel had a pool, large hot tub, a pretty descent continental breakfast, with clean, spacious, and updated rooms to boot. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. For the price, you can't beat this hotel anywhere in Fargo. This will be my new hotel destination for my trips to the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
West Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I was in town visiting my family over the holidays and booked my room online based off reviews. We were very happy with our choice! The hotel gives you a very warm and comfy feeling, the breakfast was average for a continental, the pool was perfect for the kids and the front desk was extremely nice and helpful. We will definitely stay at the days inn the next time we are in town..
Thanks

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn? Share your experiences!