“BEST PROFESSIONAL PLACE TO WORK WITH” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn

Save Saved
You added Days Inn to your Saves list
Days Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3431 14th Ave SW, Fargo, ND 58103-3414 (Formerly Hampton Inn)   |
Ranked #21 of 45 hotels in Fargo
Fargo, North Dakota
“BEST PROFESSIONAL PLACE TO WORK WITH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I run a business here in Fargo, ND that requires my out of town people to find a home for there stay in Fargo. The management staff in unbelievable to work with and very professional. They are always on point with EVERY reservation i make and NEVER miss a beat. Lets not forget its location (right in the heart of everything fargo has to offer). The accuracy, cleanliness and professionalism from the General Manager and staff is the best in town. Days inn exceeds all expectations. Thank you Days Inn and the staff for everything you do for my company. You are the best.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

224 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Oakdale, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I was really surprised to see how the Days Inn Hotel has really improved their brand. When my wife booked the hotel I was skeptical from past experiences 5+ years ago. However, my attitude quickly changed the moment I walked in the hotel. The hotel had a pool, large hot tub, a pretty descent continental breakfast, with clean, spacious, and updated rooms to boot. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. For the price, you can't beat this hotel anywhere in Fargo. This will be my new hotel destination for my trips to the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
West Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I was in town visiting my family over the holidays and booked my room online based off reviews. We were very happy with our choice! The hotel gives you a very warm and comfy feeling, the breakfast was average for a continental, the pool was perfect for the kids and the front desk was extremely nice and helpful. We will definitely stay at the days inn the next time we are in town..
Thanks

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
richardton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

My daughter and I checked into the Days Inn on the evening of 11/27/12 ..we were given room #112....the minute we opened the door there was an issue...the beds were rumpled and unmade as if someone had just gotten up and left..both beds......so we went to the desk and were given room #151...yes..the beds were made...but the toilet DID NOT work..once again..desk and on to room #165..finally..a room that was clean and everything worked..very disappointed and wont stay again..even though they took $40 off our room fee..

Room Tip: use another motel..this one has trouble with cleaning staff..room was large and had microwave and fr...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Levi O, General Manager at Days Inn, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Hi Carmen,

First I want to thank you for your survey response. I am incredibly embarrassed about the moving around we did with you during your arrival in November. As you can see from our other reviews we are usually pretty good. Unfortunately we were not perfect at check in. Typically we do not check people into dirty rooms, but I am happy that you were able to get into one that you enjoyed without having to wait for us to clean it. It is my hope that you contact me via email at fargodaysinn@gmail.com, or at the hotel 701-235-5566. I would like to speak with you about your stay. We would like to earn an opportunity to give us another chance! Thanks again for your review. - Levi
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Had a wonderful experience, rooms were great, pool and spa is perfect, and the continental breakfast was above average. I would recommend staying at this hotel whether you are in town for work, play, hockey, or just visiting the great town. The hotel is located next to the mall, nice restaurants, and is really easy to getting and out of....

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Levi O, General Manager at Days Inn, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
DJE,

Thank you very much for filling out this trip advisor review. We appreciate you highlighting some of our great points. We too feel that we have a superb location making it only minutes from anything you need in town. Thank you for noting our breakfast, we have put a lot of work into it, but have a ways to go. If you have any suggestions that can make it better please email me at fargodaysinn@gmail.com or call me at 701-235-5566. Have a great day! - Levi

Been to Days Inn? Share your experiences!