“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn

Save Saved
You added Days Inn to your Saves list
Days Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3431 14th Ave SW, Fargo, ND 58103-3414 (Formerly Hampton Inn)   |
Ranked #21 of 46 Hotels in Fargo
Williston, North Dakota
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was in a bind and needed a room at the last second. I called Days Inn and they were extremely accomodating. After explaining my situation, Levi had a room ready for me within 10 minutes of my phone call. The room was very clean and very comfortable and very spacious. I needed sleep fast and the hotel was very quiet. I noticed I had forgotten my shaving cream so I called Sean at the front desk. He had shaving cream at my door in about 10 seconds. All of the staff was very pleasant and welcomed you and said goodbye to you with a smile. I will definately be back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Levi O, General Manager at Days Inn, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Hi Derek!

We appreciate your response! I am happy that we were so accommodating for you. We aim to please. I look forward to the next time that you stay with us! Take Care - Levi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Beausejour, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My friend and I stayed at the Days Inn in Fargo, ND from Friday, November 2 to Sunday, November 4 and I would just like to point out that our stay was less than comfortable.
Upon arriving to our room, we discovered that our room had not been vacuumed, as there were crumbs on the floor between the beds. We immediately tried to contact the front desk, only to realize that our phone in the room did not work. We decided to leave it until the next morning as we were tired from our travels.
The following day we left a note on the phone explaining that it was not working and proceeded on with our day. When we arrived back at the hotel later that evening, we found that the note was gone and that our phone still wasn't working. We also found that our beds had not been made, the garbages not emptied, and the toilet paper not refilled.
Also, we were expecting the hotel to have a functioning pool, which we were informed after checking in was in repair. When we notified the staff of our concerns regarding our stay they proceeded to tell us to contact Expedia with any and all concerns.
We were extremely dissatisfied with the service that was provided to us.
I believe that it is not only the Days Inn's duty, but also yours at Expedia to provide guests with a comfortable place to stay whilst away from home.
I feel that my expectations for our stay were not set too high and that both the Days Inn and Expedia failed to meet these standards.
Will not go back to stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Hello Hot Weather Princess!

Thanks for your review. I am happy to tell you that since your review we have made a lot of changes. The pool has been renovated and sparkles! This week we have started putting new carpet into our rooms, Rooms are being painted, the whole hotel is going non-smoking. We have a new executive housekeeper, new vacuums. Overall we are just excited about the direction that this property is heading. I hope that you will give us another chance. As you mentioned, you booked through Expedia so we did not have your contact information. Please contact me via email at fargodaysinn@gmail.com, or by phone 701-235-5566. Thanks again for your response. It has helped us get better! Have a wonderful day! - Levi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Room was great and friendly staff ! Clean rooms and nice flat screens ! Clean bathrooms ! I would stay again !!!!!!!! Glad they had a fridge for my beverages ! !! Great location had everything I needed within a mile !!

• Stayed October 2012
Levi O, General Manager at Days Inn, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thanks Bearsguy!

I am happy that you were checked into a room with a flat screen. We have them in about 30% of our rooms so far, and will be adding more soon. Our staff is very pleased that you mention how nice and accomodating they are. We do work hard and its nice to be noticed. See you next time!
-Levi
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Very nice place to stay while away on a business trip. The staff was great and wonderful. I would come back here without having to think twice. The room was nice and clean. The best part is the location of the hotel. Food and store wasn't too far away. Thank you Days Inn, it was indeed a great stay.
-Children's Dental Service in Minneapolis, MN

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Levi O, General Manager at Days Inn, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Hi KaPang,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us. We look forward to the next time of having you as our guest. Thanks for the kind words.

-Levi

Been to Days Inn? Share your experiences!