“Reunion” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 47 Hotels in Fargo
Woodstock
“Reunion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

101st Airborne Div, B 2/501 Inf. reunion, everything was great. staff really helped out with everything. Airport pickup and drop off were excellent, great kids behind the wheel!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife have had the need for lodging one weekend night for three out of the past seven weekends. Each time our stay was excellent in every respect!

Steamburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were almost completely satisfied with our stay at Ramada. The only drawback was that the Bach and Brahm's room, where we had our banquet, was too warm. But otherwise we were very happy.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Winnipeg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We just returned from from Fargo and had another wonderful stay at this hotel. I was somehow selected to be "Guest of the Day" and received some great snacks upon my arrival. The best thing about this hotel is the cleanliness! Housekeeping does a wonderful job and must be congratulated! I also love the pillows and the long and comfortable beds. They are always sprucing things up and are presently installing new carpets in the hallways......beautiful vibrant colors that match the woodwork. We stayed in a suite room and this gives us loads of room as my teenage daughter had brought along a friend. We had a lovely relaxing time at Coconut Cove, the indoor water park. The girls loved the slide which was working well. You can sit and enjoy some tropical drinks by the pool or go sit outside on the patio if it gets too warm inside. The bartender was lots of fun and super friendly....great Pina Colada and Margherita were served and we ordered some nachos as well. We ate yesterday morning in the restaurant and I always love eating here. The wait staff is very attentive .....my coffee was too strong tasting so she quickly got me a new pot. The American breakfast was very delicious. Loved the bacon and my grapefruit was perfect too.....they cut it a little.....just like mom would do lol! We were able to get a late checkout as my husband was golfing and I got in some good shopping on a Monday morning. West Acres is just across the street and Target is also very close. All within walking distance. Once again I was not disappointed with any part of my stay and the Guest of the Day went home happy! Thank you Ramada!

Winnipeg
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The hotel has always been a great place to stay. Even though a continental breakfast is not offered, other areas of the hotel make up for that fact.
However, this last trip, we arrived to discover that the waterside was out of order. It is one of the main reasons we stay @ the Ramada. Our boys were quite disappointed. The front desk mentioned that the problem may be fixed, so our 4 & 8 year old kept checking the pool area our entire stay.
Due to the unfortunate circumstances, our stay was not at the high standard that we have come to expect at your hotel.
Before we return, I would definitely call ahead to make sure everything was in working order.

Fargo, North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have stayed at this location several times and yet to encounter any major problems. The rooms have always been clean and the hotel does a good job with updates. To this date, I have yet to dine in the restaurant but I have dipped in the pool, which is fun for children. The hotel is walking distance to Fargo’s major attraction…THE MALL. And if you really want a taste of the local culture, pull up a bar stool at one on the many local water holes.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!