“This hotel is a bit pricey, but all in all it was a good...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #16 of 47 Hotels in Fargo
Roseau
“This hotel is a bit pricey, but all in all it was a good...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This hotel is a bit pricey, but all in all it was a good experience. We had to extend our stay because of weather conditions. The first night was done through Priceline, the second needed to be negotiated through the front desk.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Lake Tahoe (Nevada), Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

So years ago I said I would never never never stay at a Ramada.historically they are lower class terrible food,rooms and everything else.I think I made my point here

That was until I was attending a ATSSA conference here and was impressed by the hotel lobby,the people were so nice!,service and even the food served at breakfast and lunch at my conference.i was at the Hampton down the road not aware of my Hilton Garden next door when I asked to see a Ramada Room.Allison (sales) showed me the room.

The rooms have not only been upgraded over the last several years but they rival any of the business hotels I stay at.
I switched from Hampton to yes Ramada

The room was excellent which isn't fair since I paid for one of the last rooms A large king suite which may or may not reflect on all the rooms but I couldn't ask

My new rating system also includes amenities now so see below

1. Mattress and pillows. Ratings (8.5)I slept well
2. Coffee station (5) no major brand powder cream instead of half and half
3.soaps and lotions shampoo. (9.5) citrus aroma very impressive

Why stay here? Service is exceptional pictures of employees on a wall which is unusual. Connected to conference center as well overall this place is one of the best in Fargo. Also privately owned

Why not? N/A

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Barnesville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

The overall stay was very good. Just wish the prices were a little cheaper. The omelet bar that was offered was very good.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Deann D, Manager at Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for your response! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our restaurant and look forward to you visiting again.
New Rockford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Loved the stay just didn't like that the cleaning staff just walked away when we tried to talk to them. And it cost to much to stay there

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Deann D, Manager at Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for your comments and feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We apologize for the inconvenience for the housekeeping team. The executive housekeeper is following up with that team member. We do hope you come back and try us again. Thanks!

Been to Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!