“Business trip” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #18 of 47 Hotels in Fargo
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
St. Paul, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This hotel is well situated to shopping and restaurants. I had a king suite room for a reasonable price and thought the room was clean and well appointed. I just can't give a higher rating because my interaction with the front desk colored my experience greatly. It was the "there's nothing I can do about it" attitude that made me livid. Including one desk clerk who withheld information from us so we needlessly worried about other members of our party. Also, a bartender in the afternoon could not possibly been more annoyed and gruff with us that we dared try to order a sandwich while he was trying to stock the bar. (we walked away). I wish the staff would match the physcial quality of the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 1635 42nd Street SW, I-29 & I-94, Fargo, ND 58103
Location: United States > North Dakota > Fargo
#7 Romantic Hotel in Fargo
#10 Business Hotel in Fargo
#10 Family Hotel in Fargo
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel and Conference Center 3*
A Presidential Award Winning Hotel, the Ramada Plaza & Suites is the perfect choice for business or leisure. From the moment you arrive, your comfort will be our pleasure. Known for its elegance, class, and genuine hospitality, the Ramada Plaza & Suites features 185 guest rooms including 117 two-room suites. Indulge in Basies restaurant – voted one of the area’s finest, serving many cuisine specialties. Enjoy a cocktail in our lounge or refresh yourself in Coconut Cove and Cabana Waterpark and experience our 150’ waterslide! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Plaza Suites And Conference Center
Ramada Plaza Hotel Fargo
Ramada Fargo
Fargo Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Fargo Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.