Pool doesn't open until 8:30 AM! This was really disappointing especially since Dickinson is only 40 minutes or so from the time change of one hour later. (My time: 9:30 AM)
This is an old Hotel that desperately needs renovations.
Ceiling in one room was cracking/peeling/coming down.
Around the windows were water-leak stains.
Window trim was missing and some trim haphazardly "fixed".
No hot water from sink.
One lamp didn't work.
Breakfast was not great. Waffle makers were a good idea and were not too bad, but the only other selection was blueberry & wheat bagels (not even any plain bagels) and bread.
The Bartenders in the lounge were VERY FRIENDLY.
The fridge in the room and the single cup coffee maker is a good idea - although we didn't use either.
Dickinson Tip: Happy Hour at the bowling alley is a real deal!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dakota Dinosaur Museum is within walking distance of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Choice Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Dickinson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Dickinson
- Quality Inn & Suites Dickinson Hotel Dickinson
- Quality Inn Hotel Dickinson
- Dickinson Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Dickinson