“Bomb.com” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 66 Restaurants in Dickinson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Players Sports Bar and Grill's goal is to provide great food prepared in-house, a wide assortment of beer, wine and spirits, with an emphasis on outstanding service, all provided in a family-friendly sports and entertainment centered environment. We have a wide variety of food that fits any appetite. From Buzztime entertainment, our sports oriented bar, and our family friendly dining room there is something for everyone. Players is proud to be locally owned and operated in Dickinson North Dakota.
“Bomb.com”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Food was awesome! Service was amazing! Our bartender Courtney was super friendly and hilarious!! The GM Tony even bought us a round of drinks! I will definitely be back soon!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dickinson
“Unreal.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Cannot write a full review on price or flavor because we did not get served. We were seated right away. Maybe 10 tables of people in the entire resturant. We had servers walk by us for 20 minutes. Over a dozen times. No one ever acknowledged us or brought us water or anything. It's not like we are quiet with 2 kids with us. So we just left. The greeter who seated us 20 minutes prior didn't even realize we were leaving without eating. Not impressed. Don't bother going.

Visited July 2014
Tony E, General Manager at Players Sports Bar and Grill, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Soccerdad, I am extremely concerned that we missed your table greet the night in question. At Players we strive to provide excellent customer service every time, and we missed that by a mile last Wednesday. If you could provide me with a timeline of your visit I could track down exactly what happened to better improve our service in the future. Missing a table greet is unacceptable and we have no excuses for that to ever happen. If and when you decide to return to Players your meal is on us. Please feel free to contact me directly. Sincerely, Tony Elliott G.M.
Killdeer
“Not impressed ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Nice waitress but was very disappointed in the food. The pot stickers were good but the rest was yucky:(. I felt the portions were small and very expensive. Had dessert and it wasn't good either. Overall bad experience won't go back.

Vernal, Utah
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Hard to believe that this is not a chain. Completely unexpected for a smaller town like Dickinson. Wonderful food, great service and overall just a nice place. Sports bar with a diverse choice of entrees. Chef Tony has done an amazing job with the menu. Will definitely be back.

Stanley
“Food lacks flavor”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

This was my second time at this restaurant. Thought I would give it another chance. I was again dissatisfied with the food. Even the hot chocolate I ordered wasn't even hot when it came to the table. Prices are high for the quality of the food. Manager came to talk to us but wasn't interested in satisfying a customer. I will not recommend this place to anyone nor will I ever go back to pay those prices for unsatisfactory food. I don't mind paying for quality.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Wayne R, General Manager at Players Sports Bar and Grill, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Good afternoon, Shirley,
My name is Wayne and I am the general Manager and I do want to apologize for your experiences at Players Sports Bar and Grill. There is no excuse in the world for us to give to you I would like if you would come in and try us again I am sorry that we did not meet your needs and I would like to meet you. If you do decide to give us another chance please ask for a manger so we can meet you and see how your experience was. Once again I do apologize.
Wayne