I was really disappointed in my stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Dickinson. When I arrived the room I had booked online was "bumped" because apparently unless you make the reservation with the front desk directly you are last on the list. I made my reservation online so the King bedroom I booked wasn't available. The worst part of the stay though was the total lack of attention toward customer service from the front desk in the evening. I must have entered and left the hotel 3 times one evening and wasn't greeted once. The young woman up front was too engrossed in her book to bother i guess. Each time this person was working she was reading a book. Made me really uncomforable because shouldn't the front desk person keep an eye on who is coming and leaving the hotel???
The day staff seems to be much better, but that's probably because management is around during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is Dickinson's newest hotel. This 100% non-smoking hotel opened in July of 2004. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dickinson is located just off I-94 on Exit 61. We are conveniently located near Dickinson's Dinosaur Museum and the Dickinson Convention and Visitors Bureau, your one stop shopping for a list of all the exciting events happening in Western North Dakota. The Holiday Inn Express in Dickinson is just 30 minutes from historic Medora, an experience you will not forget. Take advantage of The Theodore Roosevelt National Park, a drive your family will enjoy time and time again. Located just 8 miles away off Exit 72 is the Enchanted Highway which showcases some of the world's largest metal scultures crafted by local residents. Hotel features include complimentary continental breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring newly added hot items such as scrambled eggs, sausage patties, cheese omelets, bacon, biscuits and gravy and a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hardboiled eggs and our very own fresh cinnamon rolls. Also included are high speed internet access, fitness center and a 110 foot waterslideVisit Dickinson, ND and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Dickinson, ND. We look forward to having you as our valued guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dickinson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Dickinson
- Holiday Inn Dickinson
- Holiday Inn Express Dickinson
- Dickinson Holiday Inn