“Horrible Service” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Stanley
“Horrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I went into this Dairy Queen to get two mini blizzards. I am waiting in line and the only one and I asked if someone was going to take my order. The young girl working there had the expression on her face that she just wasn't happy being there. Then I say if you can't handle a customer service job then move on to something else. I waited 15 minutes for these two items and then they set them on the other side of the counter so I had to go past other people and then come back through them again. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER, in fact, I doubt they know that even is. I was about ready to ask for my money back. They don't deserve my business and I won't go back until this place changes how they deal with customers. They were all in slow motion and had to look at the order they were filling about three times to understand what they were suppose to do. I question how sanitary this place is as I didn't see anyone cleaning anything.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

north dakota resident
“never, never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

stopped to get a soft cone; the cone was handed to me pouring over the sides, all over the guys hand. I said what am I supposed to do with this? then he gave me no napkins. I gave it back to him and told him to throw it as it was going to be all over me and my car. No apology, no money back. idiots working there.

Visited August 2012