“Give what you advertise!” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Lake Stevens, Washington
“Give what you advertise!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I ordered one of their chicken sandwiches. I was expecting a decent "meal" type sandwich. This wasn't something off the "dollar" menu...but it might as well have been. A rather small piece of chicken with very little condiments. Had I known, I would have just ordered from their version of the dollar menu. I'm tired of these places that claim quality and value while showing pics that lead you to believe it's worth the extra money to buy their "deluxe" or "special" sandwich.

Visited July 2013

Spanaway, Washington
“very dissapointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had been traveling for almost 24 hours and stopped to get a room for the night. KFC is a favorite of both my wife and I so we decided to get that and bring it back to the room. The 17 piece value meal we purchased was so old and dry that neither one of us could finish even one piece of the Chicken. The mac & Cheese was turning colors, and after the second bite I decided that I wanted to live. My wife would not even touch it. The only reason that I gave the rating a poor instead of a terrible was the cole slaw was delicious, thank God for that as it turned out to be our evening meal.
This was purchased at approximately 7:00pm, so a long ways from closing time. We have always(till this visit) recieved excellent, tasty, food from KFC's and were looking forward to a nice meal.
We will not be returning to this resturant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“Typical Fast Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is your typical A & W/KFC combination. The location is clean and the food is good for a fast food restaurant.

Visited October 2012