“LOVE THE MICROTEL” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Dickinson
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We were in town for a family funeral and Micki and Charlotte could not be more accommodating.They were very friendly and eager to please. The rooms were very clean, beds very comfortable, and breakfast was delicious! We will definitely stay here again! And.....THE PRICE WAS RIGHT!

Room Tip: Away from ice machine and elevator.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
TeamMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickinson, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Our deepest condolences on the purpose of your trip. I am pleased to know that my staff made this difficult time as easy as possible.
It has been a misnomer recently that the hotels in town are completely booked, and I am glad you chose to stay with us. Please feel free to call the hotel directly to book your future stays with us.
Thank you again, our sympathies to you and your family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel to stay at. Rooms are very clean, beds very comfortable, and rooms set up well. Staff is outstanding with your needs. Ask for Kriste at front desk as she was just outstanding. She helped me get a great room, and made sure I had everything I needed for my stay in town. They have snacks and soup on arrival. Breakfast is good to. Reccommend hotel to anyone who stays in Dickinson to stay no place else!!!

• Stayed February 2013
I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a comment about my hotel! We pride ourselves on the staff being top notch and the hotel being impeccably clean! We have recently replaced all of our pillows and the new pillows are a getting rave reviews!
I am so happy you enjoyed our complimentary hot soup and our hot and hearty breakfast, and I hope you will join us in the Spring or Summer, when you can utilize our outdoor grilling area.
Ramsey, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Several family members and I booked 4 rooms at this motel so we could attend a funeral in the Dickinson area. The reservation process was made easy with the help from Mikki at the front desk. The staff is very friendly and accomodating to guest needs. We enjoyed the large hot breakfasts, and the soup in the evening is a nice feature. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. I especially liked the pillows!! Thank you to the staff from front desk to housekeeping.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
TeamMicrotel, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickinson, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Our deepest condolences on the purpose of your trip. I am pleased that my staff made this difficult time as smooth as possible, and we look forward to being able to accommodate you on your future visits to the area when things are more joyful. (We'll try to get some of that Borscht soup you loved so much!)
Thank you for you feedback, I will be sure to pass this on to Mikki!
Miles City, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I was referred to this hotel by a friend so decided to try it out. EXCELLENT! The staff was very friendly and professional. When I asked for a room with a couch because I had a friend stopping over, they upgraded me to a suite that was available at NO CHARGE. A very clean, home-like environment and family friendly. Fresh cookies during the day and hot soup at night are added pluses. A wonderful HOT breakfast in the morning. They have DVD players available to rent and best of all, numerous outdoor plugins that are accessable from most parking spaces (not just next to building)! Comes in very handy in North Dakota during the winter but it is surprising how many hotels, including upper scale hotels, that do not offer this feature. First class all the way for the same price as Comfort Inn or Quality Inn. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed the HOT and HEARTY breakfast as well as our fresh cookies and soup. We pride ourselves on being "the hotel known for it's thoughtful amenities", and our DVD players and outdoor outlets are only a few samples of this!

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dickinson? Share your experiences!