Hotel is clean quiet and cozy. Even though is on corner of an interstate highway and a state road, it is a very quiet hotel. What they tell you that you are getting, you get. Breakfast in attached restaurant is good also, free to us. Not sure if everyone gets or not. We have work in the area, so will be returning, for sure. Did not try the water park, although there were kids in there having fun. Recommend to anyone tired of the hustle and bustle of Fargo, short drive out.
Location: United States > North Dakota > Casselton
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Casselton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Fargo/Casselton & Governors' Conference Center 2.5*
Number of rooms: 47
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 47 room hotel has everything under ONE roof. We feature a full-service restaurant, fitness center, walking track, Indoor water park, arcade, conference rooms, and lounge. As our guest, you will enjoy electronic locks for your privacy and security, individually controlled air conditioning and heat control, free high speed internet and wireless access, HBO and voice mail. All guest rooms include a refrigerator, microwave, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, coffee and coffee maker, soap and shampoo, and digital AM/FM clock radios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Fargo/Casselton & Governors' Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Governors` Inn And Conference Center
- Governors` Hotel Casselton