“So Accommodating!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bismarck

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Bismarck to your Saves list
Days Inn Bismarck
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1300 E. Capitol Avenue, Intersection of I-94 and Hwy. 83, Bismarck, ND 58501   |
Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Bismarck
Fargo, North Dakota
“So Accommodating!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed in this hotel as a last minute decision. Actually, our group had rooms reserved at Kelly Inn and the reservation was cancelled by the hotel (still trying to get to the bottom of what happened). Days Inn offered us the same rate and was very accommodating. The room was somewhat dated and had an odor (which disappeared after we sprayed lysol on the carpet and in the air). Otherwise, the room was clean and comfortable. The morning breakfast had hot foods, cold foods, and breads. It was enough variety for everyone. There was also the "famous waffle machine" so that was a nice option.
The people were what made the stay very good. The took a bad situation and made it acceptable to us. We were grateful to have a clean room at the same price.
I would stay here again if I needed a room at the low rate we were given.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
heatheraarhus, General Manager at Days Inn Bismarck, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
I am so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am just happy that we were able to accomodate your group in such a pinch. Yes, I hope you get to the bottom of that issue. I hope that your group will be able to stay with us next year. We truly enjoyed everybody here for your conference. Please feal free to E-Mail me with any questions, as I would love to have a block of rooms set up for you in advance so that you're trip can go much smoother next time. hdever@brutgerequities.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Very displeased with this experience. The rooms are small and the bathroom is horrible and the bathroom is so small you can hardly open the door.Also when I booked my room it It was under the understanding that my dog would be joining us. I brought him out later that night and the wan at the front desk all of a sudden realized I had a dog. Apparently when I called to book they didn't give them that information. I was then charged a pet fee I was told was already included on my bill. Wouldn't stay again

• Stayed October 2013
Rosebud
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. The housekeeping staff were excellent. The free breakfast was delish and the preps were nice. This was truly one of the best nights stay in a hotel that I have had. My stay was 5 nights so I did have time to make an opinion. The bed was comfortable, I haven't slept that good in a hotel bed ever.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you so much for the wonderful rating. I am so pleased to hear that you had such a good stay. The Front Desk love to hear that they had a good impact on your stay. We are always changing up our breakfast menu and appreciate your feedback on it. Thank you for your business!

Been to Days Inn Bismarck? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bismarck

Address: 1300 E. Capitol Avenue, Intersection of I-94 and Hwy. 83, Bismarck, ND 58501
Location: United States > North Dakota > Bismarck
#12 Business Hotel in Bismarck
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bismarck 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Bismarck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bismarck Hotel Bismarck
Bismarck Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Bismarck, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.