“One Night” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bismarck

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Bismarck to your Saves list
Days Inn Bismarck
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1300 E. Capitol Avenue, Intersection of I-94 and Hwy. 83, Bismarck, ND 58501   |
Ranked #17 of 29 hotels in Bismarck

290 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

This is my first review on a site like this - ever. I travel often and rarely complain, so the fact that I am writing this now is saying a lot.
Upon check-in, I was ignored, interrupted, and felt incredibly blown off. No smile. No welcome. Zero friendliness. Neither women working at the front desk felt it necessary to end their personal concersation and assist me. And when they did have to talk to me, it was as if my presence was incredibly annoying to them - always on the verge of an eye roll. If I hadn't been so exhausted from my trip, I would have left immediately. Against my better judgement, I stayed.
I asked for a non-smoking room. The first room a checked in to reeked of stale cigarette smoke. I called down, asked for a room that was a true non-smoking room. Second room, not as bad as the first, but still smelled like cigarettes. Again, being exhausted from battling bad North Dakota roads and weather, I decided to just live with it, take an allergy pill, and stay.
The rooms are very noisy and the beds are uncomfortable (mattress felt old and lumpy) Every click of a car lock can be heard outside the window, doors opening/closing in the hallway, people talking in other rooms, even the toilet flushing in the room next door.
There were 2 men smoking weed outside one of the building entrances and again inside the hotel in the hallway.
Although (aside from the horrible smell) the room itself was clean (that's all the good I can stay), I spent $90 to find myself treated extremely rudely along with a very sleepless night. Next time I'm driving through Bismarck, I would rather sleep with my car doors locked at a rest stop then stay here again.
In my work, I manage a staff of my own. If would never stand for them treating customers the way I was treated here (Although, being professionals and decent people, they never would.)
Seriously folks, stay somewhere - anywhere else. This place is just awful.

• Stayed March 2013
Williston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Rooms lack plug ins, could not use computer without rearranging the furniture and unplugging lamps. Breakfast very greasy.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Bismarck? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Bismarck

Address: 1300 E. Capitol Avenue, Intersection of I-94 and Hwy. 83, Bismarck, ND 58501
Location: United States > North Dakota > Bismarck
#11 Business Hotel in Bismarck
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Bismarck 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Bismarck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bismarck Hotel Bismarck
Bismarck Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Bismarck, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.