“Conference” 4 of 5 stars

Ramada Bismarck Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1400 East Interchange Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58501   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #28 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fargo, North Dakota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

This hotel completely sucks. Only decent thing is the pool. Upon check-in Hazel was very rude and acted like she didn't have time to check my husband and I in. Restraunt was closed and the rooms were Filthy and gross, also the door in the room didn't lock all the way so it would pop open. The Front Desk manager- Kari I believe, was outside undoubtably every 10 minutes having a cigarette through the pool exit, where my son was trying to swim. Overall, friendliness of staff sucked and I would NOT come back.

• Stayed February 2014
Laurie S, General Manager at Ramada Bismarck Hotel, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
I apologize your experience was not up to our standards or yours, I am sure. I assure you this is not the norm for our hotel. I have spoken to the Staff Members that you had an interaction with and concerns about behavior and attitude. I invite you to come back and stay at the Ramada so we can correct your last stay and show you it is our main goal every day to achieve guest satisfaction and customer service. I appreciate your feedback and hope to see you on your next visit
Yours in Hospitality,
Laurie Sankey
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

we love this hotel! favorite when needing a room in Bismarck/Mandan. they are constantly updating the property. we stayed in a room with brand new carpet and when i asked the staff said it is just the beginning of the carpet updates! we enjoyed the new FREE hot breakfast included in the price of the room. bacon, eggs, breakfast potatoes, sausage, coffee and juice... fabulous! have not come across hotels that have a restaraunt offering free hot breakfast, brilliant!

Laurie S, General Manager at Ramada Bismarck Hotel, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
We are so happy you enjoyed our Hot Breakfast! We are in the business to please our guests. We look forward to your next stay with us.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had a terrible encounter with the night desk attendant. After returning to my room, and asking for a replacement key, I was told that I "had not checked in". He was very accusatory, demeaning and completely unhelpful. I finally convinced him to personally unlock my room. He proceeded to unlock my room door, entered my room, searched the room interior, then left me with my room key.
I checked out the next morning without any further trouble. While at work that afternoon a got a voicemail from the hotel management accusing me of "shoving and pushing" this night attendant while he was in my room! They seemed to think that crime had been committed, and threatend to call the police. This man had apparently decided to fabricate a story about me assaulting him. I can't imagine why anybody would lie about such a thing, and waste people's time with bogus accusations.
Needless to say I would not be comfortable with that particular staff member around my family, and can't recommend this hotel until they make changes to the night staff. If you think you can deal with unstable staff, give it a try.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
We strive for excellent Customer Service with all of our guests. We use all feedback to continue training with staff. Property did speak with guest to remedy situation.

Been to Ramada Bismarck Hotel? Share your experiences!