“Fairly nice accommodations.” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #27 of 31 Hotels in Bismarck

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Watertown
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We accidentally forgot a pillow in our room. We were already 100 miles from Bismarck, I called the hotel and they retrieved the pillow and put it in my sisters room. My sister was staying an additional day and I requested that the staff put it there. They called me after they found the pillow and put in my sister's room to let me know!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Keri S, General Manager at Ramada Bismarck Hotel, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for review. I am glad you got your pillow back. I to take my pillows when I travel. Thank you for staying with us. Can't wait to see you again.
Hebron
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The only problem I had is that the bed was way to soft. otherwise everything was great. I guess I am used to my sleep number bed at home. Rooms were clean and everyone was so nice. They all said Hi when they seen you.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for staying with us. I know I always sleep better on my own bed to. We have ne beds in all of our sleeping rooms. Hope to see you again and Thank you for the review.
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

This hotel is a great hotel to stay in if you like to be near restaurants and shopping. As travellers with small kids this was ideal. Service at the front desk was very efficient and helpful, and it has one of the better pools. The only thing I'd complain about is the restaurant. After reading these reviews I was skeptical, but decided to give it a chance. The portions were very generous and tasted good, but the wait was close to 45 mins even though we were pretty much the only ones there, and the staff was constantly complaining about something as they walked back to the kitchen - very distracting. Overall I would stay here again - just not eat at the restaurant.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Keri S, General Manager at Ramada Bismarck Hotel, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate all reviews and use them for continuous improvements.

Been to Ramada Bismarck Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Bismarck Hotel

Address: 1400 East Interchange Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58501
Location: United States > North Dakota > Bismarck
Ranked #27 of 31 Hotels in Bismarck
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Bismarck Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Bismarck Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Doublewood Hotel Bismarck
Bismarck Best Western
Best Western Bismarck

If you own or manage Ramada Bismarck Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.