Stopped here overnight on the way back to WI from Glacier National Park. Excellent accommodations! Comfortable beds, very clean hotel, Bath & Body Works toiletries. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Will stay here on next trip west.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bismarck's newest and finest hotel is the Bismarck Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The Bismarck Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is conveniently located off of I-94 and Exit 159. The hotel offers upscale accommodations that fit all travelers needs. This beautiful hotel is close to the State Capitol, Missouri River, Kirkwood Mall, Bismarck State University, University of Mary, and many Restaurants within a 3 mile radius. Offers 74 Spacious Guestrooms that include Suites and Executive Rooms. Special in room amenities are free high speed internet and Pay Per View Movies. Hotel features include 42 inch flat screen LCD TV's in each guest room, complimentary deluxe Stay Smart Breakfast, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, and Whirlpool, Business Center with computers and free high speed internet, Board Room, Meeting Room, and Free Morning Paper and local phone calls. BUSINESS: Unisys Corporation, Med Center One, Basin Electric, US Healthcare and St Alexius Hospital. UNIVERSITIES: Bismarck State University, University of Mary Local Attractions are Custer House, Fort Lincoln, Missouri River, State Historical Museum, Raging River Water Park, Dakota Zoo, Lewis & Clark Riverboat, and Prairie Knights Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Bismarck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Bismarck Hotel Bismarck
- Holiday Inn Bismarck
- Bismarck Holiday Inn Express