“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Bismarck

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Bismarck to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bismarck
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2240 North 12th Street, Interstate 94 and State Street (Highway 83), Bismarck, ND 58501   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Cypress, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have stayed in quite a few La Quinta's over the years and prefer the brand when I travel for work but this hotel is by far the best that I have ever seen. The rooms are spacious, the hotel is clean from top to bottom and the staff is excellent!

This hotel should be used as the example of what the rest of the brand should look like because it is the star of the company.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Minot, North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

In order to receive five stars from me, I need either perfection or I need some characteristic of the property to be so overwhelmingly fantastic that it outshines any defects. La Quinta Bismarck is very nice. The reception staff is fine. The fitness facility is better than most places I stay. The property is clean and comfortable. They are flexible and were willing to fulfill my request to stay an additional night. Overall, you could do a lot worse than the La Quinta Bismarck.

That said, they need to pay attention to the mold in the grout in the shower and around the tub. And at one point my room key stopped working, so I had to go back down four floors to the reception desk. That, to me, is not perfection. So, I give this property four stars. It is a fine hotel, and it probably deserves it's #1 ranking in Bismarck.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Kenosee Lake, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

spent one night and found the location to be very good next to I 94 .
A gas station convenience store with easy to use drive thru car wash next door.
the staff especially Matt were very helpful with directions and dining recommendations.
The room was clean and in new condition

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Baker
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We spent one night here in November after dropping our kids off at the airport. Great location, just off the Interstate. Close to shopping and restaurants. The staff was wonderful, easy check-in and out. The housekeeping staff were all friendly as we passed them in the halls. Hotel was clean and very appealing to the eye. The pool area is fantastic, my son really enjoyed himself there, Plenty of towels in the room, toiletries were stocked. I can't come up with a single bad thing to say about this place, We didn't eat the breakfast but did peak at it on the way through. It smelled great and looked pretty good. I also noticed that there was coffee in the lounge when we checked in, late in the evening, Great for those who love to have it in the evenings. We will stay here again as needed!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Dont usually stay in chains (well, I do like the Kimptons, but those are urban cool, and wont find them out here), but have to say, this La Quinta was first rate. Very friendly front desk staff, and ideal room. Needed 3 beds, and they have rooms with two queen beds plus a queen size pull out couch. Plenty of room, a desk, nice office type work chair, two TV's, and the pull out couch was actually comfortable, which is often not the case. Extremely clean, quiet, even though located at a major (convenient) intersection, could not hear the roads at all. Parking ample. Breakfast included and perfectly good. I havent stayed at La Quintas before because I am usually in big cities, but when traveling around the country, based on this experience, I will look for another LaQuinta. I thought it was good value, could not ask for more.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Stanley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on October 20, 2012, the room was super clean. Was also quiet, didn't hear a sound all night long. I really appreciated that I was able to get into my room early as I was heading to a wedding and needed to be able to change into another outfit and leave my luggage so I would not be doing it late in the evening. The staff was very friendly and helpful. This is hotel chain that I like to stay at as they are always clean and neat.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo