“Fabulous hotel in a great city!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Bismarck

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Bismarck to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bismarck
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2240 North 12th Street, Interstate 94 and State Street (Highway 83), Bismarck, ND 58501   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #14 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
God's chosen county of Lancashire - England
“Fabulous hotel in a great city!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I stayed here for one night of a 25 night US & Canada road trip spanning July & August. The hotel is in a convenient location near I-94 and close to restaurants and gas stations. Check-in was fast & friendly, and my room was lovely - big, spotlessly clean and quiet. I'd also part-paid with points, so I felt I was getting even more of a bargain! The staff are really friendly and helpful, as were other guests I spoke to.

Breakfast was a cut above the usual La Quinta fare. There was cereal, toast, waffles - which suited me nicely - but there was also hot food for those who like it.

There's a Walmart a few minutes drive away if you want to stock up on a few bits & bobs or snacks for the next day (my room had a decent sized fridge). I went to Nibbles & Brunch for cheese buttons & kuchen as a late afternoon meal - highly recommended. If you like German-inspired food you'll love Bismarck!

Would I stay here again if I was in the area? Yes, yes and yes again. ;-))

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Barnesville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

the room had alot of road noise,the maids left pillows on the floor, and did not replace my coffee, again,not the first time
this has happened at this hotel on a multi night stay.I will most likley stay at that location again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Big Sky, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Traveling across the country with our pets and a little business in Bismarck. We stayed here, as it was rated #1 and well deserved! The lobby is bright and the room is clean. We booked the suite, so we could have more when with "our kids". Love the fridge in the room. The bed was a little swayed. The hotel does not seem to be very old, though the bed feels and looks like it is. Slept very well despite the look. Would stay here again. Hope they replace the beds soon.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Louisville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Clean rooms, comfortable bed, extra friendly staff, quiet hotel. Manager's reception each afternoon with complimentary beer, wine and bar foods such as chicken wings delivered from the local Hooters. Starbucks next to the hotel which is a plus and plenty of fast food and chain restaurants nearby.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Hastings, Minnesota, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I think the hotel was brand new - it looked and smelled like we were on of the first people to stay in the room. The room was a great size (we reserved the 2 queen bed room). For a family of 3 it was great.

The pool is perfect for little kids. Our three year old loved it.

Great location right off of 94. The Ruby Tuesday's delivers to the hotel - so that was a great service after a long day of travel.

The morning breakfast was awesome. All in all a really great experience. First time at a La Quinta hotel and will definitely return.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is a really nice inn. La Quinta moved our reservation at our request at the last minute because I could not drive anymore, and they were wonderful about it and arranged everything. This hotel is extremely quiet. It is not that cheap by the way. The suite was very large, two big and beautiful beds, the bath was lovely, the living area was huge. Two elevators. The only problem was that I felt I could not breathe! Must've been lots of cats in this one - I have one, and I am not bothered by her, but when I go to pet stores or catteries, I get that same feelings, so I must be sensitive to too many cats. I think they may need to clean a bit better - it looked it, but something was there. I had a tough night even though I was exhausted from driving and glad to leave. My cat also was not happy so she must've smelt the other animals that had been.

Room Tip: Suites are huge, and they definitely look clean, but check to see if you can breathe if you suffer f...