“Solid stay along I-94” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #25 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Saint Thomas, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Things were busy when we arrived. WiFi was down, the key card machine wasn't working well, and some phones were down. There was only one person on staff and she was working her tail off. She was calm and professional and handled everything beautifully. The room was great; clean, roomy and slept 6 for a great price. Couldn't have asked for more. Extra towels and bedding when asked. Chlorine in the pool was a little high, but that would be my only negative comment. Staff were all fabulous, beds were wonderful. Shower powerful and hot, and breakfast has far more choices than most places and was delicious. We've marked it as a favourite place to stay when we come through again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Mandy K, Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this review, October 8, 2014
We want to apologise for the technical issues we were experiencing during your stay. We have contacted the services and corrected the isseus. The pool and spa are tested and adjusted 3 times a day to insure a comfortable spa experiance. Thank You for your review!
Great Falls, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is located adjacent to the east exit on Interstate 94 (I-94), mile marker 161. It is located across the street from a truck stop, and is situated to be quiet with easy access. It has a pool/ hot tub, and a good breakfast buffet. It is quiet. If you have AAA or AARP, the rates can be excellent. Shop both if you have them. Highly recommended for location. Easy in, easy out.

Room Tip: Ask for a room to the west, which will be quieter.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
General M, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. We are extremely happy to hear that your stay with us was good and easy for you to find. We do look forward to seeing you in the future!!!

Thank You and have a great day!!
Mandy
Minot, North Dakota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Room was great, had king size bed. Ordered a pizza from the front desk, got charged twice on my debit card even though I paid with cash. Front desk staff said they added it back on, never saw it put back into my account. Still not resolved.

• Stayed June 2014
I am sorry to hear that you have unresolved issues with us. If you would please contact the hotel directly and ask to speak to the General Manager, I will check into this issue for you and get it resolved. I have just recently taken over at this property and am willing to do whatever is needed to make sure that you will return and stay with us again. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mandy
Salem, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Room Cleanliness (lack thereof) Marks Experience Down---- however the staff at the front desk is simply wonderful.
Now, I am not saying the room was a pig sty but I ate breakfast and two days later there was still something I had spilled on the floor. I had to ask them to vacuum. You know, it's a $90.00 room. It's a place to sleep.
My close family gathered at the hotel after a family reunion, Sunday afternoon and evening, the manager let us use the breakfast area (it's closed off from the lobby) to sit and talk, laugh and we brought some dinner in.The manager even made coffee until about 7 pm. He was the best!
I will definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. I am sorry that your room was not vacuumed daily and will work to correct that problem. I am however extremely happy that the front desk staff was able to make your stay enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Thank you and have a great day!!!
Mandy Korb

Been to Ramada Limited Bismarck Northeast? Share your experiences!